“Delicious food”

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centrum
Reviewed 18 May 2018

We had a great evening thanks to the friendly staff and the delicious food !
Loved the salmon the mixed grill and tiramisu. We would visit again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,510)

Reviewed 12 May 2018

This restaurant is great, the food is delicious and well priced, and the restaurant has a lovely atmosphere - it's been decorated very well. It was my favorite place to eat during our trip in Amsterdam.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My husband, sister, brother-in-law and I happened upon this restaurant in November 2017. We were very impressed, so I took my daughter there when we went to Amsterdam in April 2018. It was just as impressive, and my daughter declared it our best meal while in Amsterdam. The 27 euro 3-course menu is a great value at dinner. There are 4 or 5 choices for each course, and the food is delicious, with very fresh ingredients. The restaurant decor provides a warm and comfortable ambience, the wine and beer list is good, and the service is pleasantly attentive.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This was an excellent choice advised to us by our hotel reception. They serve a price fixed meal for around 27 euro and if there is two of you that price fix can be spit up. We had the hen my husband had the cauliflower and onion soup and then they served that with coleslaw fries and applesauce as sides with one glass of wine and some nice cold table water it came to around 28 dollars. It was plenty of food for two and everything was of good taste and quality. Service was pretty good as well. Beautiful setting. Most people in Amsterdam eat late but this place was packed at 620 and getting busier by the moment. Lots of sitting space there are two sides. Plenty of wine and beer to select as well. I would recommend this restaurant for a nice sit down evening meal

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Well worth a visit. Lovely atmosphere & good quality food - set menus are good value. Although I would consider the menu to be on the limited side, the quality of food made up for it. Great friendly service.