“Good vibes and decor”

and 1 more site!
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Good vibes and jovial place near the center Fine décor; Very pleasant, helpful and practical staff to find anything from a Euro game broadcast spot in town, a urban beach, or get us umbrellas for surprising  rain …

Room Tip: Try the Delf room with a lovely bed
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I was very comfortable staying at Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The accommodations were clean and safe.

The hostel is a little further from Amsterdam center than one might anticipate, so heads up on that. Otherwise it's nice to see a beautiful Holland town outside of the touristy bustle of Amsterdam.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We stayed two nights in a double private room with a shower and a loo, it was very clean and comfortable. The staff were amazingly cheerful and helpful on arrival and during our stay. If you're travelling by car they will direct you to free parking a few minutes walk away. Breakfast is fairly simple and inexpensive, it is served up to 4 p.m. The centre of town near the church is less than 10 minutes walk. I really can't come up with a single negative for the hostel and recommend Haarlem to visit.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Is a hostel...really? I was alone during most of the days in my share room...is like you are sleeping inside of a decoration magazine..so stylish, confortable and clean...great atmosphere and prices...highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Saskia_Hurd, Manager at Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Yes it's a hostel, really! We are very pleased that we could show you that a hostel can be more than just a place to sleep. Sleeping inside a decoration magazine, thanks for those kind words Monica! Hope to see you back one day.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a friend's wedding, and really enjoyed this boutique hostel. We had the Heem double room, with an en suite shower (toilet directly opposite our room, in the corridor). The room was comfortable and clean.
We'll remember the charming and friendly staff - thank you for the lovely stay!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eggpie2906
Also consider these accommodations in or near Haarlem
Carlton Square Hotel
Stayokay Haarlem
#2 of 12 in Haarlem
ClinkNOORD
#7 of 253 in Amsterdam

Been to Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel? Share your experiences!