“Homey hostel”

and 1 more site!
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Clean and well-designed rooms with great outdoor lounge and good breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful, and there was a great vibe overall. Would definitely stay here again! Haarlem is a beautiful town.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here on several occasions. I enjoyed the dorms and 3 of the 6 private rooms for 2 ps. Not being at home but still feeling like home. That's for me the hello i'm local experience. Good place to meet nice people. The place to be when you are seeking a cozy place to stay in Haarlem or nearby Amsterdam. Stay Local, meet Locals and enjoy the great Haarlem local experience. Twan, Lotte, Romée and last but not least Tara (miss tot already) . Thanks for everything!! See you soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I give hello I'm local the highest recommendation they are beyond outstanding:) I stayed here a lot it has the most comfy beds, cozy, stylish with a heated fireplace outside everyone who works or stays there super nice and positive everyone should go to Haarlem and stay there and go eat Icecream at garrone Icecream in Haarlem too:)

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Best hostle I have ever stayed in and I have been in MANY. Happy helpful staff who obviously love the place as much i as I do. Feels like a relaxed posh hotel. Great location to the beach and 15 min train to Amsterdam city. I will be back for sure! LOVED it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

It is a different place than a usual hotel, you can feel peace and great people working and living there. I totally recommend to taste the breakfast. Also these hostel organized meetings for learning different languages. Totally recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple