US$134
US$155
US$129
Cancelon
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

BBB Haarlem(Haarlem)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprivate roomno wifi in the roomspicturesque canalperfect combinationsolo tripplace to stayperson roomsmall kitchencommon areasshower and toiletmake your ownbunk bedsbreakfast was deliciouslittle thingsa lovely stayenjoyed my stayamsterdam city
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here on several occasions. I enjoyed the dorms and 3 of the 6 private rooms for 2 ps. Not being at home but still feeling like home. That's for me the hello i'm local experience. Good place to meet nice people. The place to be when you are seeking a cozy place to stay in Haarlem or nearby Amsterdam. Stay Local, meet Locals and enjoy the great Haarlem local experience. Twan, Lotte, Romée and last but not least Tara (miss tot already) . Thanks for everything!! See you soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I give hello I'm local the highest recommendation they are beyond outstanding:) I stayed here a lot it has the most comfy beds, cozy, stylish with a heated fireplace outside everyone who works or stays there super nice and positive everyone should go to Haarlem and stay there and go eat Icecream at garrone Icecream in Haarlem too:)

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Best hostle I have ever stayed in and I have been in MANY. Happy helpful staff who obviously love the place as much i as I do. Feels like a relaxed posh hotel. Great location to the beach and 15 min train to Amsterdam city. I will be back for sure! LOVED it!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

It is a different place than a usual hotel, you can feel peace and great people working and living there. I totally recommend to taste the breakfast. Also these hostel organized meetings for learning different languages. Totally recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I enjoyed my stay and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to visit Amsterdam. First of all it, it is not really a hostel as I had a private room upstairs and only shared a toilet in the hallway (there are several to use, so it was not an issue) The rooms each have theme and are clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.The breakfast was delicious. The covered patio area was a great place to enjoy a drink and visit with each other. We rented bikes and went to Keukenhof to see the tulips through them.

It is also a short train ride to Amsterdam, but Haarlem is a wonderful town to visit as well. We spent an entire day just enjoying Haarlem and wished we had had more time to see the sites and enjoy the restaurants. Had the best meal at Jopen brewery.

Room Tip: Each room has a theme, so take a look at their website to select the one you like. Every room is lovely and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family