“Awesome staff first and foremost...and the hostel is really nice too!”

and 1 more site!
Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I stayed at this place for two nights only, although I would have loved to stay more. The best part about it is that it did not feel like a hostel but like I was visiting some old friends. The staff are extremely helpful and the location is pretty good. Haarlem is a good place to be in for a more mellow experience of the Netherlands (than Amsterdam for example).

The location within is excellent within Haarlem.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We stayed in an 8 person room for three nights. Everything was perfectly nice and clean, good wifi. There was a small kitchen with a fridge and a super cute patio. The hostel is a bit of a walk from the train station, but the neighborhood is super cute.
We stayed there and went to Amsterdam every day: very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Clean and well-designed rooms with great outdoor lounge and good breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful, and there was a great vibe overall. Would definitely stay here again! Haarlem is a beautiful town.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I have been here on several occasions. I enjoyed the dorms and 3 of the 6 private rooms for 2 ps. Not being at home but still feeling like home. That's for me the hello i'm local experience. Good place to meet nice people. The place to be when you are seeking a cozy place to stay in Haarlem or nearby Amsterdam. Stay Local, meet Locals and enjoy the great Haarlem local experience. Twan, Lotte, Romée and last but not least Tara (miss tot already) . Thanks for everything!! See you soon.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I give hello I'm local the highest recommendation they are beyond outstanding:) I stayed here a lot it has the most comfy beds, cozy, stylish with a heated fireplace outside everyone who works or stays there super nice and positive everyone should go to Haarlem and stay there and go eat Icecream at garrone Icecream in Haarlem too:)

Stayed: May 2017