“No good start at Hoorn”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Hoorn
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

We stopped over for a coffee at this location during a day trip and it has unfortunately not been a real pleasure.

We took a table outside and it took the waiter ages to notice we're there. Other guests took tables around us meanwhile and finally we got served last although being there first.

My Latte and my wife's Cappuccino didn't have much flavor and its temperature has only been mild warm. This combined with the weak service experience does unfortunately not qualify for a recommendation.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Dropped in, with my hubby (his first time), and we were so impressed we started talking about taking on a franchise.... Clean, efficient, friendly, and wonderful food. Thank you :-)

Reviewed 6 March 2015

I stumbled across this place on my way to the train station. Very friendly guy served me, shame that the girls working there seemed the opposite. I had a hot chocolate and a Paddoburger van champignons (mushroom burger in a bagel).

The hot chocolate comes – not as a hot chocolate – but as a mug of hot milk and a shot glass of chocolate buttons to make it yourself! Very novel! I also loved the ‘heaven & hell’ saucer too!

The paddoburger was excellent, really tasty, filled me up and excellent value for money. My total bill was €7.80.

Would definitely like to go back and try the 'bagel tapas'. It's for minimum 2 people and I was alone on this visit... so next time! Great place for a hot drink and a snack! Recommended!

Reviewed 25 October 2014

A nice bagel restaurant with very lovely waiters. We have eaten healthy and the smoothies were supers.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We ate lunch here before our steam train journey. The food was nice however service was very slow. It took a long time to receive our food after we placed our order. When the food arrived, only half of the order arrived, and it took quite some time for the rest of it to arrive - surprising as it was a cold muffin that just needed to be placed on a plate and brought out to us. I asked for the bill while we were still eating as service had taken so long and we had tickets for the steam train. The waitress said she would bring us the bill. We waited a while and then she came out and started cleaning tables. In the end, we went inside and paid. It was a nice meal and if you have all the time in the world, it is a nice place to eat. However, if you are on a schedule, I would look for somewhere else.