“Great cocktails”
Review of 'T Havengat

'T Havengat
Reserve with
'T Havengat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Volendam
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: On a beautiful location on the harbor of Volendam you can find our superb five star dining pub, with a great view over the IJssellake. We are open seven days a week from 10 am. Throughout the year, Whether winter or summer,'t Havengat welcome's you any day Start the day with the best cup of coffee (Illy) of the village, a delicious lunch,late dining or enjoy a drink? The homey atmosphere make's it accessible to everyone
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Great cocktails. Call ahead to reserve a table in Saturday. This place is frequented by the locales and fills up fast. I can see why the locales love it.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant for lunch with my family on Easter weekend. The location is excellent and the place is cute. But I can only assume that it is understaffed and that the employees don't deal well with stress/busy times. I ordered a salad that was described in the menu as having salmon tartar and surimi, but what I received was one with shrimp and an undefinable and not recognizable meat. When I pointed this out I was told repeatedly that was what I ordered despite my efforts to show the server that it did not match the description in the menu. In the end I didn't eat it and didn't pay for it, but wasn't asked if I wanted anything else and was definitely made to feel that the situation was my fault. So much for a nice lunch with the family. I would not go there again.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Came here with a friend during a tour. It wasn't as crowded as the restaurant the rest of our group went to. It was really cute with pictures and things on the walls. I ordered some fries and they were delicious. They were the large steak style fries. I would go here again.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Quite place and fresh fish! Service very friendly, I can recommend just to use italian coffee I'll come back!;)

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Great location to eat and enjoy the sea, very good food and not to expensive. I wish I had few more times to try all their food.