NH Zandvoort(Zandvoort)
US$135
US$132
US$100
US$70
Hotel Grand Cafe XL(Zandvoort)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$102
Hotel Doppenberg(Zandvoort)
US$116
US$172
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I had a chance to stay in the hotel for quite a period of time and can recommend to anyone looking for a friendly, polite and home atmosphere! Owners are amazing people and once you meet them - you will understand :)
Very clean, today and any of your needs will be listened and properly advised. And only several minutes of walking to the sea coast! Try to stay and you will see ! I stayed in 2015, brilliant!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The Zeespiegel is very convenient for the town centre.
An old hotel they have made the best of the layout but although the rooms are a good size the ensuite was tiny - no room to even dry yourself.
One of our booked rooms was a single and was up an extremely steep set of stairs - the booking did warn it was up stairs but not how steep they were. The description also said private bathroom which turned out to be a toilet within the room and a shower cubicle in the room with a sink on a shelf. Not what we would describe as a private bathroom.
Personally I would avoid the single rooms altogether.

Room Tip: Not really accessible for anyone with mobility issues.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017

We stayed here at the end of March and while not exactly beach weather this location was a great location to visit nearby Keukenhof Gardens and as we found after arrival a train station with 25 minutes direct to Amsterdam is an easy 10 minute walk through town. The room was large by European standards. I believe we requested the studio. It was on the first floor and even had a small patio. The decor was beach shabby chic and the furniture was fine. The bathroom and shower were nicely appointed but extremely small. This is to be expected in a historical boutique hotel such as this one. The front desk was at the front of hotel in a nicely appointed sitting area. The man who checked us in was easy to talk with and may have been the owner. A bird in the corner kept the mood light with constant talking. Some of the reviews mentioned the dog. We met him upon returning from dinner. He gave us a quick welcome bark,snif, and went back to dosing. We don't mind the hotel dog having run of the place and actually think it gives a more relaxed feeling to the place. The only drawback to the room beside the really small bath was the constant creaking of stairs and upstairs foyer which was unfortunately right above our room. Thankfully this subsided as the night went on. Over all it is in a great location and the comfortable cozy atmosphere will probably bring us back.

Room Tip: Second floor would keep the noise down from creaking stairs and floors
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Humphreyk28
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

The people who run this hotel which I never been in are funny ppl, well so they think, dne my bank account for everything, down til the last 8 pound, tried various sums until the got the lot, and when I fon they say, ur the man with not enough money, I did,nt book, I've a visa dispute in at the minute, was told day 1 the manager, a male was in Spain, 2nd day manager, women, laughed at me, told me she would give me an answer the next day wether i was getting my money back, foned 3rd day, "can i speak to manager" Speaking, its me from yesterday, o thats not me I'm her daughter in law, still have,nt got my money back, but bank is on it, stay away, if that's what I got for having money took out of my account, stole is the word, as the 2nd manager said, it a very busy place, always no some1 going to Amsterdam, just back and will be there shortly, I must call in and see the room I've been charged for and also to see you "janet" the manager, look forward

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Room clean and tidy but very over priced we paid €193.00 for two nights had to pay €10.00 PER DAY FOR BREAKFAST which we only had the first morning as complained and got a refund for the 2nd day, the breakfast was hung in a bag on the door outside the room , warm ham salami and cheese 2 tiny couisents 2 cold boiled eggs and 3 small cobs 1 small bottle of juice to share 2 butters 1 jam 1 honey ,,,, shocking

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple