“A first weekend lunch of the season ”
Review of Beachclub Far Out

Beachclub Far Out
Reserve with
Beachclub Far Out is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 123 Restaurants in Zandvoort
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a delicious meal with a beautiful sunset ! Lovely cocktails - Friendly people - Comfortable seats !
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The very first nice weather this spring, did us decide to visit the beach. Like many other people, the restaurants were crowed and we found a seat at Far Out.
The menu is attractive for a lunch and we ordered sandwiches; 1 with goat cheese and with pulled pork. We really enjoyed the dishes, although the sandwich was a slice of bread. The service was friendly and finding their way around, which they did in a friendly matter.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Visited this place for dinner with my family. Service is horrendously slow -not sure why as there seems to be plenty of waiting staff but they all seem more interested in standing at the bar than serving. We had to ask for a menu, then had to ask to place our order and also to get the bill. But what I found totally acceptable about this place is this - we ordered chocolate milk for the kids and a bottle of wine for us along with 5 meals. I asked for some tap water too. 2 very small glasses of water were brought. My kids finished their drinks and I asked for some water for them too as I don't like them drinking too many sugary drinks. I was told that this was not possible. I have never been refused tap water in a restaurant before. This was a very hot day and we spent 100 euros on dinner. When we companied about this when the bill was brought the waiter was quite insistent that he did not want people taking advantage of free water. We explained that we understood that but had spent a lot of money and 3 glasses of water for children should not be out of the question. He just continued to argue his point. Fantastic customer service. Needless to say, no tip was left......

1  Thank Maxicat10
Reviewed 17 August 2016

good, modern, spacious, best staff, good food, where to stop at being positive ? well, not... very good place to be at and sit and dine and enjoy !

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

We've waited 20 minutes for drinks. The first round came 10 minutes after the food was served. The waiter knocked over the whole tray about me and my guests.

1  Thank Andreas L
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We asked for a glutenfree meal, and was served seabas with vegetables, no glutenfree beer even though the Netherlands has won a price for best glutenfree beer. The lunch with gluten was a nice tomato, mozarella salad with a little to much balsamico. The staff was very nice and very helpfull.