“Authentic Greek cuisine ”
Review of Filoxenia

Filoxenia
Reserve with
Filoxenia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Zandvoort
Price range: US$17 - US$31
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to our restaurant! Filoxenia is the meaning of hospitality. We can promise you that with our friendly atmosphe and hospitality, You will immediately feel what Greece is famous for. At our restaurant you may enjoy any of our unique Greek specialities wich you wish to taste. Whether you prefer meat,fisch or vegatables, with special love and care, each dish from our menu is prepared with fresh ingredients and the finest traditional Greep recipes. We combine our delicious meals and our enthusiastic staff to provide you an unforgettable evening! Filoxenia has the ability to offer you a variety of Greek Nights, such as weddings, staff meetings or just a family dinner. On our second floor our restaurant has a private room with capacity up to 60 people. Reservations may be made for any type of event you may wish to make and wit any type of special menu you may like to order
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Probably the best Greek restaurant in the Netherlands. But also the best Greek cuisine I have ever tasted, even compared to the restaurants in Greece. The owner runs the business with his family and having His parents cook certainly makes a difference in the taste. There is no dish I would not recommend. Also if you choose for a vegetarian option. Quality: the best! Service: excellent. The owner amongst the most hospitable people I have ever met. You and your kids will feel at home. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Reserved a table here for my wife's birthday dinner and we enjoyed it very much. The staff was friendly and the food was delicious. The mixed grill was just what this meat-eater needed. :D

1  Thank TravellingMasseur
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Great food and service. Good price for value. The owner is really nice and the food home made. I especially recommend the speciality of the cook and the fried feta cheese.

1  Thank Maitetxu2013
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I have eaten in the restaurant many times. Having Greek people in the kitchen makes a huge difference to the taste. Food is delicious. Quality: the best! The owner, amongst the most hospitable people I have ever met, runs the restaurant with his family. They all make everyone feel at home. A very friendly environment, kids friendly too. I would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Eleni P
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Family run restaurant with the taste of real Greek home made food. Really kind owner and great atmosphere. What else can you ask for?

1  Thank Maite N