“Stopped by for some drinks”
Review of Cafe Ter Marsch

Cafe Ter Marsch
Ranked #455 of 1,093 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Description: Café Ter Marsch is a Café for casual dining in an informal atmosphere with wines, cocktails en special beers. Its open 7 days a week for lunch, diner & drinks
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The staff here are really great. Everyone is so polite and welcoming. I had a meal at the sister restaurant right across the street. The food looked great otherwise, but I can't really comment.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We ordered a steak, rare, and that was exactly how it came - briefly introduced to the heat and then removed. We also had the half-chicken that had been freshly spit-roasted and came with a choice of sauces. Friets with a roasted garlic mayo were excellent. The Simple, tasty, fresh. The drinks list is short but very good. We sat up on the half-landing where it was quiet and pleasant. Service was attentive without being overbearing. A pleasant evening interlude.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Very small and cramped but brilliant atmosphere, had a table above were they where cooking great watching. Do not usually eat burgers but this was probably the best I have ever had I will be going again when we return.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

+ Juicy beef

- Expensive
- Overall taste is poor
- Poor service and hygiene (menu cards were sticky)

Verdict: don't have high expectations. There are better burgers (money / quality and taste wise)

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The place is crowded and very small, but I the service was good. I could not taste the winning hamburger, so I can't tell you if that was indeed a price winner. Because of my food allergy I had limited choice. They really did their best though to make it a pleasant experience for me. The chef came even a few times to discuss the options for me. Beers are nice, food was ok, but as said, might depend on the limited choice for me :)