“Fresh and healthy,but use a Groupon!”

Tribestlife Rawfood Kitchen
Ranked #353 of 1,093 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: We serve whole range of raw food using only organic ingredients. We proudly use only Tribest products, including Soyabella, Personal blenders, Sedona Dehydrators and Slowjuicers. You can enjoy gourmet healthy breakfast, lunch, sweets, bites, shots, coffee, thee, juices and smoothies. :)
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I love trying new things food wise and I was curious to try Tribestlife Rawfood out but the prices were a little too high for me. I was very happy to find Groupon deals for half price breakfast/lunch dishes.I bought 3 vouchers, and took away each time to have at work for Lunch.I had the acai bowl twice and it was delicious,chilled and filling.They served it in a lovely glass jar that I kept. The last time I had the raw lasagna and I did not regret my choice. The cashew cheese was interesting in a good way.I also had a ginger shot which was very spicy. I had to wait on average 10/15 mins each time so it is not fast but freshly made to order so it is worth it.The staff was always pleasant and professionnal.So to sum it up,it is well worth your money if you pay half price.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Delicious S. Valentine's cake!! everything is fresh made with love from smoothies to raw lunch dishes and desserts! Highly recommended!

1  Thank Arianna P
Reviewed 5 January 2017

It's a small cafe, so if you don't mind sitting in between the sound of blenders doing their job it's a good place to enjoy vegan raw breakfast, lunch or a smoothie / juice. They also sell machinery, from air fryers to blenders. We had the acai bowl and rawsagna - last one really impressed me. Really enjoyed their kiwi kick smoothie as well. Would definitely come back here.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

We had a lunch here from a Groupon. The place has modern interior and two enthusiastic girls make the dishes fresh for you. It was a bit cold inside but we were for a early lunch. They also sell equipment such as juicers to make raw food. We ordered a juice, sushi bowl and 'rawsagna' with the Groupon it was doable but otherwise the price was a bit high. However everything is made to order with very fresh ingredients, so I understand the high price in that perspective. But I would not eat here every day.

Although, when I feel I need a healty lunch I will go here to grab a bite.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We came here twice already, once for brunch and once for lunch. We have tried several of the smoothies - all really good and very satisfying. Then we tried the pancakes with fruit, the wraps (by far my favorite), the zucchini pasta and the cakes. All really good and because of all the raw vegan ingredients extremely feeling. We did not eat again during the whole day. The one thing I was not so convinced about but they say is very popular was the sushi bowl - found the flavors too flat.
Service is exceptionally friendly.