Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paleis Hotel(The Hague)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Hilton The Hague(The Hague)
  • Pool
Delta Hotel(The Hague)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscentral bankgold barformer bankmeeting roomrain showerboutique hotelother hotelsvaultsamiririscentrecity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed there two nights and the hotel has some very smart guidelines like normal check-out at 12am , and an usual Mini Bar where drinks are free, which we discovered only on the last evening , what a pity.
Beds are very comfortable, hotel is brandnew and excellent style , keeping some of the ex-Bank interiors.
Super cool bar in the cellar.
Great breakfast with too huge portion of the a la carte extra dishes (which would suit external guest who have no full breakfast).
We will come back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Only six weeks since its opening and what a place. This outdoes the glamour of many other hotels, this is the prize!
The entire building which once housed the Bank of Holland has been renovated. The rooms are amazingly well appointed with interesting entrances and lofts. The restaurant is gorgeous with an amzing breakfast and the large subteranian vault has been renovated as a bar. The result ispectacular, this is a must stay property, go and see and experience it for yourself.

Room Tip: Ask for a mirror entrance...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend decided to go for a drink at the hotel and were absolutely amazed by how awesome it is! I totally love the interior and the bar was really really cool! We were served by Kabir, who was extremely helpful and attentive! As we live in The Hague we came back and were served this time by Samir who made drinks especially for us just by asking us what we like! Amazing. Will totally visit more often!:)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just stayed a night at this hotel for work as all the other hotels that my company uses were fully booked. My secretary said that this was a very new hotel. As it turned out, it was so new that even the taxi drivers had not heard of it!

Hotel Indigo is located opposite the palace and is housed in the former Central Bank building. It is a small boutique hotel which has been beautifully and sympathetically restores and fitted out.

My room had high ceilings with lovely wooden beams. The fixtures and fittings in the room were good quality. The room itself was a bit on the small side but it was fine and the high ceiling made up for it. I couldn’t find a minibar, so not sure if I totally missed it or one wasn’t provided. Toiletries were from the Rituals range and were lovely.

There are lots of lovely shops and restaurants close by. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to wander about as I got in late and had to leave early.

Service was excellent. After I checked out and while waiting for my taxi which the hotel booked for me, the lady at reception offered me a take away coffee, which I gratefully accepted!

This is definitely my preferred hotel in The Hague and I hope I’ll get to enjoy it more next time!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We have stayed in this absolutely charming hotel over the last weekend! The location right in the centre is perfect. From the very first moment we walked into the hotel lobby we were amazed with the lovely interior. Our room was on the 2nd floor and although it was small we had everything we needed and it felt cozy and warm! Especially the bathroom is impressive!
The hotel staff was very nice and the food (we had breakfast and dinner) was delicious! There is just one little detail that was not perfect - on sundaymorning there were not enough tables for everyone that wanted to have breakfast.
However we cannot wait to come back to this place in the summer!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends