US$108
US$97
  • Restaurant
Parkhotel Den Haag(The Hague)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$109
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$146
US$115
  • Restaurant
Ibis Den Haag City Centre(The Hague)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$74
  • Restaurant
Novotel Den Haag World Forum(The Hague)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
Novotel
  • Room Service
US$142
US$127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$122
US$116
  • Bar/Lounge
The Hague Marriott Hotel(The Hague)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$102
Priceline
US$64
US$55
Priceline
1,837 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelthe pearlden haagpanorama mesdagwalking distancerooms are largemodern hotelwalk in showerseparate showerpeace palacelong weekendshopping areaperfect staycity centreenjoyed my staynice bathroom
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed 4 night with a close friend that lives in a nearby town, the hotel was conveniently located on a tram line between both towns so we could bounce around between the towns. I have never stayed in this hotel before but it was super, very nice executive lounge, well finished rooms and staff was very friendly. The showers were fantastic as they were built for 2 people and very large, super fun showers ! The bed was very comfortable and large, as you could almost fit 3 people on the king beds, The suite was well laid out and the bed was not up against the wall like most hotels so you could come and go from the bed w/o having the bed bang against the wall. I hope to be back very soon to visit my close friend and will stay here again. Very very nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Sjoerd S, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear DrSecure98,

Thank you for your great review. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we as well hope to see you soon back again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Six of us stayed here for 2 nights last weekend and it was a pleasant stay, the hotel is in a great location very close to the museums, shops and restaurants/cafes, the rooms were very comfortable and the staff were very welcoming and friendly.
We ate in the restaurant on the first evening and the food was very good, we selected the two course surprise menu, where you could have either fish or meat and it was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sue C,

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to read you had a great reunion with your friends. Thank you for complementing the entire team, we appreciate it very much.

We look forward to your next reunion!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Hardware is excellent as it's not much different from the official pictures you can see on the web. Yet the service... is not as impeccable as those offered in other Hilton outlets I once stayed:
(1) On arrival the trainee didn't take the initiative to tell me I am entitled to the free buffet breakfast and where it's served. I then remembered it should be covered and found it out after asking them.
(2) I was given a room for the wheelchair user so it isn't equipped with a bathtub. It would be better if I could be asked whether I would love a slighter bigger room without bathtub.
(3) The restaurant for breakfast in the mornings on weekends/Sundays can be crowded. The waitress gave my seat to another guest while I was getting my food. And no apologies and no resolving the issue was made, leaving us to work it out ourselves. It was very unpleasant coz the guy who took my seat asked me to sit somewhere else.
I think they will do a lot better if you attend to all these details.

Stayed: September 2017
Sjoerd S, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for your review here on TA. I am pleased to read that overall you have had a pleasant stay, but your comments are valid and we will act upon them.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Second floor smelled of urine, empty beer bottles outside my room on arrival, room not cleaned until 5pm on second day and even then I had to chase them, food at buffet breakfast poor and cold, gym equipment was of poor quality and lacked choice, bill was incorrect with items I had not used and Starbucks coffee bar hardly ever seemed open. Worst Hilton I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Sjoerd S, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear paulmN4492ZH

Thank you for your review here on TA. We highly value all reviews in order to continuously improve our services. I must apologize for the inconveniences you encountered and truly regret the occurrences. Please rest assured, we have internally investigated each and every point you have mentioned and we have taken action where appropriate.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Great service, great rooms, great location. We were travelling with kids and were surprisingly given two adjacent rooms with the door between them, so that kids can go to our room directly. It was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear ivanbaranov,

Thank you for your great review and thank you for sharing with fellow travellers.
We all look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to The Hague area.