“Clean, neat and friendly atmosphere”
Review of Court Garden Hotel

Court Garden Hotel
Ranked #22 of 68 Hotels in The Hague
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I spent one night at the hotel and found it comfortable and very clean. The breakfast in the morning was good and varied. Croissants were excellent. Staff both at the reception and in the breakfast area has been quite friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Very polite personel. Very clean room. Only 15 minutes from city center. Very quiet although my room was from the side of main road. Warm room / good temperature. I really enjoyed my staying and I would recommend it to others. Plus, it is nice to stay in an eco friendly hotel! thank you!

Room Tip: I stayed in a room looking to the main road, but it was amazing quiet! The double windows do have an...
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Modern and clean room with all the necessities, even an iron. I had a small but comfortable room, more than enough for night stay. Loved to have healthy options for breakfast, the home made granola was so good! Only the bed was a little hard to sleep on.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The Court Garden hotel is a young trendy eco hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff, very well organized. Our room (3 person room) was very clean, excellent beds but a bit small for 3 adults. The lighting in the room is a bit too "eco", you could hardly read in bed after dark.
Breakfast was good, a large choice of bread and cereal, juices, fruit, etc...all of it organic.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank SiskaBlabla
Reviewed 5 February 2017

Some time ago I read an article in our local newspaper on this hotel’s breakfast, under the smoke of the Peace Palace. It turned out to be at the beginning of our longest Lane in The Hague.
When I called to ask if they still offer this 100% Biological breakfast (€12,50 p.p.) for non-guests I found out it it is also suited for my Vega daughter: upon my request they promised to double check the important soy milk.
On Sundays they start breakfast an hour later than during weekdays: from 8 till 10.30 am.

We found a nice breakfast corner with a salad/fruit bar, cold bio milk and chocolate milk, different kinds of bio jam, a choice of Dutch breakfast spreads like appelstroop and tomato/courgette spread. A warm boiled egg. Also an English breakfast : beans, sausage and scrambled eggs. A wide variety of breakfast cereals, apples, apples and pears. different bottled juices, teas, coffees.

When I asked for an omelette ( reason to book here) the nice woman in charge told me that she does that usually when there are only few guests. Today was busy: I counted some 16 hotel guests. In one breath she offered to bake me one anyhow, and minutes later she brought a wonderful cheese omelette to our table, better than I had tasted elsewhere in the world.

Because we had a lot to discuss we moved upstairs to the coffee/ tea corner at the reception. Where I enjoyed a wonderful hot chocolate to finish off this "brunch".
A nice way to start the Sunday!

Room Tip: I did to sleep here since it was around our corner.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family