Park hotel is well situated in the Hague close to the centre with shops and restaurants nearby. Booked in advance by my employer I was unsure what to expect. Room paid for in advance but not bed and breakfast and a tiny single room. The room was fine but a little warm. At the top of the house I wonder if there were other rooms available as the hotel was very quiet as this is off season. Towel supply for the single occupant minimal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkhotel Den Haag was established in 1912. The hotel lies in the heart of the city centre, in the "Hofkwartier area", the "quartier latin" of The Hague. An area full with concept stores, restaurants and boutiques. All within walking distance. Embassies, ministries and the Peace Palace are close by. The hotel has 120 rooms, 5 meeting rooms, a lovely private garden and a cosy bar. Wireless internet is free of charge in the entire hotel. So is the coffee and tea in the lobby during the day. In the beautiful Garden room, with view on the Palace Gardens, is an extensive breakfast buffet served every morning. Private (paid) parking is available, though reservations are required. A public parking (Torengarage) is on 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel. Pets are allowed against supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkhotel Den Haag reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Den Haag Hotel The Hague
- Parkhotel Den Haag The Hague