First time in Amsterdam and I was unlucky enough to get sick and ended up in hospital. As a result I missed some flights and the staff there went above and beyond to help me get new flights and were friendly and helpful making my stay there more memorable. Hamda and Rohaing could see how distressed I was and they should be commended on their service and hospitality.
The hotel itself was clean and could not be faulted our room was as described and good size, clean and well serviced. Facilities were modern.
I would recommend this hotel again and will definitely stay there again.
Thank you for making a bad experience regarding my health a more pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkhotel Den Haag was established in 1912. The hotel lies in the heart of the city centre, in the "Hofkwartier area", the "quartier latin" of The Hague. An area full with concept stores, restaurants and boutiques. All within walking distance. Embassies, ministries and the Peace Palace are close by. The hotel has 120 rooms, 5 meeting rooms, a lovely private garden and a cosy bar. Wireless internet is free of charge in the entire hotel. So is the coffee and tea in the lobby during the day. In the beautiful Garden room, with view on the Palace Gardens, is an extensive breakfast buffet served every morning. Private (paid) parking is available, though reservations are required. A public parking (Torengarage) is on 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel. Pets are allowed against supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkhotel Den Haag reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Den Haag Hotel The Hague
- Parkhotel Den Haag The Hague