“Amazing confirmation”

Price range: US$14 - US$28
Description: Vlaamse bistro
Description: Vlaamse bistro
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I went with my family for a dinner at Senzelle. It was the second time there and still a good confirmation of their delicious food. Four different meals, very tasty and well appreciated by everyone. The service is amazing and friendly. The food is well cooked. Then, I again recommend it!
I would only advice them an English menu.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

A little out of the way from the main area of Antwerp, but worth seeking it out. The food was superb. The restaurant is small and when we visited there was only one person front of house and the chef, however our large group were welcomed and served with excellent courses. The G+T was very nice too....

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had lunch at Senzelle and we were amazed by the delicious food and service we received.
We ordered one menu of the day and a stew with croquettes. They were very tasty and mouthwatering.
We paid 35 € per two people.
I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

A group of 8 of us visited Senzelle on a warm May Saturday evening. The food was superb and we choose a selection of dishes off the Menu and Specials. The fish soup I can recommend and my friends loved the quiche starter from the specials board. On the main course we went for the stew which was very tasty and steaks which were done just as we asked (even though we are English !)
I would recommend you visit this restaurant if you are in Antwerp.
it was also very reasonably priced.
Nathalie was most helpful in translating the menu for us as well, so don't be put off if you cant read Dutch .

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

A bit off the beaten path, but well worth the effort. My wife and I shared a starter of cheese croquettes topped with grana padano - excellent; by the end of the meal, however, we were wishing we didn’t order them as their interpretation of panna cotta sounded amazing. We both got the same main course - beef stew - totally addictive. Duvel beer works perfectly with both dishes. If I lived in Antwerp, this would be one of my regular stops!!!

Be sure to stop in and try it out. Menus are only in Dutch, but the owner / hostess, whose English is very good, is more than happy to review the menu with you.

1  Thank D S