“Nice T Bone”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Meat was cooked well and it was not chewy. Highly enjoyable. Would come again. Good location. Did not expect it to be as good as it was.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Close to Antwerp Central Station, Antwerp Zoo, Chinatown and the shopping area. Good food for a honest price. Great steak!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We where here with a group of 6 adults and 6 children. The ober doesn't really understand Dutch ... . but ok we are not very difficult if the food is good, but we had to wait more the 1u30 minutes for our food. All the other tables who came after us got there food first. They did this because they where with less people so they could sell the table ones more. But ok no problem for waiting if the food is good. Finally the food came but they forgot 2 dishes... How can you do that? So 2 people of the company had to wait more then 15 minutes to get there food. And top of the bill is that the meat is not very good. It's a steak rest but the waiter didn't even asked how the meat had to be cooked? Never have seen this before. I think they can only cook meat one way: very raw. Lucky that I like my meat this way. Sorry if you want a good steak: don't go here.

2  Thank Bartwauters
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I've been there on a Tuesday evening with my girl. I took the mixed grill and they had put a mini barbecue on our table to keep the different kinds of meat warm. For being grilled it wasn't dry out but perfectly cooked. I took the rice as side dish because mostly the fries aren't that great. The price-quality ratio is good. It's not overpriced like most grill restaurants. Quick service, cosily decorated. I'd recommend it to everyone.

1  Thank MeneerMatthias
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Conveniently located down a side street just off Central Station, one could be forgiven for thinking this was just another themed steakhouse with generic product. But wow, El Rancho makes some truly exceptional steaks! Cooked to perfection on a (fire?) grill with good side dishes, you won't be disappointed. The atmosphere is very laid back but the food was prompt and reasonably priced. It'll be my first stop when back in the area.

Visited January 2016