“Great lunch in a super restaurant with great service, food ad wine”
Review of Dis-moi ou

Dis-moi ou
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Nivelles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Very friendly service, great food and wine. I can strongly recommend this place . The steak was perfectly grilled and is served with homemade Sauces

Reviewed 24 November 2016

This is a restaurant that could easily go unnoticed, in fact, I lived in Belgium for over three years and I didn't know about it until a colleague recommended it last week. It is a quaint little restaurant with a very good chef de cuisine I must say.

I ordered the panfried foie gras as an entree (first course). It is absolutely the best one, I have ever had, and it paired beautifully with the Bouchard et FIls Burgundy Pinot Noir.

The Magre de Canard and was also very well prepared, and for dessert they make a delicious Sabayon.

The place is located in the historic area of Nivelle, which is worth a visit as well. The only negative comment would be that parking is extremely difficult.

1  Thank sdroadster
Reviewed 16 March 2016

Best restaurant in Nivelles! The Three course menu is unbelievable. The chief Nico is the best one...

Reviewed 22 August 2015

We went there for a family meal. Three of us tood the three-course menu and two of us chose on the card. Everything was delicious: very good quality meat.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Whilst in a rush to find somewhere to eat fairly late on a Saturday night whilst passing through the town we had the luck of finding this place straight away.
Despite a lack of English speaking staff (and no English menus which is probably a good sign!) everyone was very friendly and helpful.
But the food was just incredible and reasonably priced for what it was; the cod fillet just melted in my mouth, possibly one of the best cooked pieces of fish I've ever had. My friends said the stake was also incredible.
We just had house wine which was great but I'm sure the wine list would be worth investigating.
Can't recommend highly enough!