“Delicious Japanese food”

Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

From the outside, inconspicuous place. Service very polite. Mundatory must try sushi with foie gras.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I used to go several time at Oki for it's delicious french interpretation of japanese food. The Foie gras sushi are a must. The service has always been VERY kind and attentive. Despite a great food my husband and I decided not to go there anymore. Our last dinner was a complete nightmare because of the chef's attitude. This evening the restaurant was nearly empty (2/3 tables of 2)which is often the case. So if you are looking for a busy moving place avoid it. The waiter was adorable as usual but at a point the chef began to shout , scream and insult him. The kitchen is open to the dining area so we had to endure this VERY RUDE insulting moment and it spoiled our dinner. The chef must have been drunk but anyhow he didn't care at all about putting us in this position.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had a gr8 time at Chez Oki. We got surprised by the chef in a very positive way. Japanese food in a new French dimension! Definitely worth visiting!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Marvelous Japanese restaurant.

I had dinner at Chez Oki with friends and we had an absolutely lovely evening. The French speaking waiter was very friendly and gave us the opportunity to choose the table at the window. He also recommended some nice wines with our food. The restaurant is very beautiful and stylish with a small pebble garden on the inside. Toilets were also very clean.

But enough about the decor, let's talk about the food! Superlatives need to be used here. We all went for the four courses surprise menu and we were very impressed. Every course was very refined and beautifully presented. The taste reminded me of some of the best food I enjoyed in Japan. The chef really is an artist.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Nice settings, friendly service and, more than anything, a delicious dinner creatively mixing Japanese and French tastes.
My wife ordered a fish, which was delicious.
I ordered the 3 dishes surprise menu, which was outstanding.
However, I was still hungry after the second dish, so I ordered the fourth dish, which was even better!
Not cheap but really worth it - I will certainly return!