1,279 results
All reviewsmurphy bedmetro stationgreat apartment hotelstudio roomdaily cleaningsmall kitchenexcellent locationwalking distanceself cateringcoffee makercentral locationlounge areanoise from the streethotel entrancekey cardironing boardseparate toilet
Reviewed 26 January 2016

The hotel is located less than 10 minutes from the Grote Markt. The Boulevard Anspach in front of the hotel has been converted to a pedestrians only area, which is a great improvement.

The studio is spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen (with a microwave oven and dishwasher!). The bed is of the folding type, which might be inconvenient but did not create problems for me. It is easy to fold the bed open and does not require any special force.

I asked for a quiet room, and got one on the 7th (highest) floor which was indeed quiet. On every floor there is a small gym.

Breakfast was excellent with a variety of bread, eggs, etc.

Staff were friendly, multilingual, and helpful.

Wifi was free and reasonably fast ( 5 Mbps up and down)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2016

This hotel has good and bad points but I have not yet decided which prevails. It has an excellent position, the rooms are not bad at all and have a kitchinette. However, the strange bed and the horrible air con, which was frozen in a rather chilly day are strong points agains a better rating. Someone even tried to obliterate the windy air con with a plastic bag...unfortunately, the plastic was gone and I regreted not having smth to put on my head in bed ( the " wind" was directed to the bed".). I cannot say I enjoyed the stay very much, but, again, the rooms are not bad at all.Ah, even if the hotel has cards to get in, to get even in the elevator, so security is high, the area is far from friendly. But this is a problem with all the center of Brussel, so ...one has to weight pros and cons. If you want to be very close to the Grand Place, this hotel fills the requirement.

Room Tip: I hear that some rooms do not have an outside view...mine had, so ask for this at the reception.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank corinaZ
Reviewed 16 January 2016

It was an excellent choice for living, site more than wonderful close to everything important the grand place only 5 min walking, and it is surrounded by many shops and restaurant it attached with a shopping mall
my kids loved the hotel and they want to visit brussels again just to live in it

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank tulipSaihat
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

I have been so pleased with this hotel! I was expecting to just drop off my bags as I got in very early, but they let me check in at 9 in the morning. The room is huge and makes great use of space. Shower/bath is really nice and the soap smells really good...plus there are heated towel racks! And a good hair dryer. Great mirrors, pleasant lighting, plenty of outlets. Towels are thin but clean, bed comes down from the wall and could be just a teensyyy bit cleaner, as could the fridge, also my tv didn't turn on, but I don't care about that. Overall, a really great hotel with helpful staff, fitness center, and very close to the Grand Place. Good for the money, and nice to have a fridge, stove, microwave etc. in the room when you're traveling so you can save money by eating a meal or two in per day. Don't expect cultural flavor or charm as this is a modern, chain hotel, but it is a great value and for me, has been a highly positive experience.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Laurence B, Directeur général at Adagio Brussels Grand Place, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

Dear Guest,
All the Adagio team would like to thank you for yours comments.
We are very happy to read that you enjoy your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you again in Brussels.
Best Regards.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

The hotel is easy to get to from the Eurostar terminal. A short Tram ride gets you there. We had a stuido flat which is good enough if you spend your day out of the hotel. The sofa turns into the bed and the sofa isn't comfortable. The bed was fine just the pillows were soft. Two were provided on request.
There are plenty of power points and storage room. The wifi was 5mb.
Our check in went wrong on arrival but quickly sorted out the next day. the staff are excellent and helpful. The room is extremely clean and was our second stay.
I would recommend if exploring Brussels pretty much every thing is walk able and you have a fantastic choice of restaurant within a 5-10 min walk. We went for the Christmas markets and you are bang in the middle. A supermarket is just down the road to cover any milk/ water or snack needs.
The Grand Place is not far and we had excellent breakfasts at the Brusselse Taverne

Room Tip: Ask for street side if you dont want t look at a mall wall. Wasn't too noisy even with the windows open
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple