“Swerve ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Fell into it's trap of a €12.50 menu. The food took forever and I've been Ill for three days after eating the steak. Avoid at all costs.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Lured in by the €10 and €12.50 menu outside. Neither of these menus were offered to us at the table, we were just left with the €18 menu and the a la carte menu. After asking 3 times we finally had the cheaper menus. Food was very very average. Cheap cheese and lots of oil in the meals. Charged €4 for a tiny glass of Fanta poured out of a large bottle. Rip off.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I was lured there by a very friendly Man outside. My wife and I ordered 12,5€ menu. I asked for cheese croquette and fillet of chicken with fries, my wife had shrimp croquette and mussels with fries. Starters were like from the freezer - Tasted not that bad, but still you would expect more. Main courses were ok, but definitely we could do better for this price. We didn't even touch waffles - we were Full already :) The waiter was nice, we paid 25€ - so exactly How much we were promised to pay.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Ridiculously long wait for over-cooked vegetables and salmon, and in the end I got food poisoning for my troubles. Should have read the reviews before going in... There goes my first night in Brussels.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here this evening and we enjoyed our visit. Overall I think the poor reviews are harsh, this being based on how we were treated when we were here. The host that greeted us was friendly, welcoming and not too pushy. We sat down and were immediately offered drinks and soon after our order was taken, I had the salad for starter which came with a nice dressing and my boyfriend had the soup. We both had steak for main and the waffles which are brought to you for desert. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would return. The only improvement I think that could be made is that the bread basket we were bought was slightly stale. Our price did remain at €25 for two meals and we did not have to question the cost. Would recommend.