US$131
US$105
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$87
Novotel Brussels City Centre(Brussels)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$88
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Made in Louise(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Room Service
Motel One(Brussels)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Pullman Brussels Centre Midi Hotel(Brussels)(Great Value!)
1,865 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelavenue louiseluxury hoteldeluxe roombusiness tripnespresso machinea wonderful staybreakfast buffetnice bathroommini barthe grand placeconradconciergeturndownconferencebathtubeuros
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Customer service is top notch. Rooms are nice and comfortable. Breakfast is great with a large selection. The only negative is that the air conditioning did not become very cold and therefore we were warm while sleeping which was a bit uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
J-Oldenburger, General Manager at Steigenberger Wiltcher's, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear andrewpak23,

Thank you for this nice review following your recent stay with us.

All the team is pleased to read that you enjoyed our rooms and our breakfast very much. It is also a great joy to learn that you found us "top notch" during your overall stay at the Wiltcher's. Your compliments are most appreciated.

On the other hand, let me apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the air-conditioning.

Looking forward to taking care of you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

this last business visit has been really excellent. the room was quiet as requested, the "late supper" was really excellent, the terrace a real discovery. I like the atmosphere at the Steigenberger, I look foreard to the next visit at the end of October
Bravo!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear helenaf734,

Thank you very much from all of our team members for having taken the dedication to share your impressions on your recent stay with us.

Indeed, it is a delight for us to learn that our hotel’s facilities, services and location were outstanding.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in October at the Wiltcher's.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Hotel quality was good , just the service at the reception seemed forced and a bit rude. At the check in and check out we had trouble twice since the employees did not seem to know how to handle routine jobs and help from a supervising manager was needed, wich caused some delay. The service in the bar on the other hand was outstandingproperties back. I forgot some lugage in the hotel room and now i'm 4 phonecalls further and im still wondering if i'm ever gonna get my stuff back, showing the incompetence of the front office.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear M. Walter,

I would like to apologize for the unfortunate event that you experienced during your stay with us.
It has been brought to our attention by your comment, that during your last stay with us you had trouble with reception.
For this reason I have thoroughly investigated your comments done and it seems that our shift leader assisted our trainee to provide you the 5 stars check-in.

Regarding your lost & found, my colleague from the houskeeping just forward me your email and we are still waiting for your details in order to send you the fedex.

If there is anything I can further assist you with, do not hesitate to contact me

Kindest Regards,

J-Oldenburger

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We come to Brussel for our friends wedding and stayed in the hotel for 3 nights .we had two rooms,
one for me and my husband and another for our son 22 years old.
All of us were very satisfied with the rooms and services,but we never had breakfast ,because it was served till 10:30 am
It was weekend and ,I think at list Saturday and Sunday breakfast should last longer ..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
J-Oldenburger, General Manager at Steigenberger Wiltcher's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Luca G,

Thank you for choosing the Wiltcher's for your stay in Brussels. It is always a pleasure to receive such lovely comments like yours.

It was a pleasure to welcome you and we can’t wait to meet you again
Kindly note that you can still eat something in our Library when our breakfast room is closed

If there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I recently had the chance to stay in Brussels for almost one week thanks to a training course and my company suggested as possible hotel choice S. W's.
It is a very good hotel indeed. Building is magnificent, personnel very competent and warmly welcoming you.
I did not try it, but I saw that fitness center is available.
Great breakfast choice, with the opportunity of having it outside in the Wiltcher's "court".
Very good business center, with high speed internet.
Another remarkable point is wi-fi in the entire hotel.
Position is very good too, at walking distance from major interesting things to see and in an area full of nice restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Elisabetta S,

Thank you for your review and kind words about the Wiltcher's.

We are glad to read that you liked our building on the beautiful avenue Louise, our breakfast buffet and our free wi-fi connection.

Your feedback will be shared with our entire Management Team for their review.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Yours sincerely,