“Highly recommended ”

Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Booked late and we put ourselves on a waiting list via the WY web site. Luckily, Vincent the manager in charge for the day planning, called me back and confirmed a table for 2 was available. It means in case it is full, don't give up, they will follow through. The evening was fine, excellent service with all explanations needed for your dishes and sides. The food excellent as well, no need to expand, how can you be disappointed ? We chose our meals from la carte versus the X courses menu. Maybe one highlight about the desert, I chose an emulsion of Comté, affinage 18 months... Just outstanding, and quite an interested choice when you are more to end your meal on a cheesy taste versus a sweet. They also had a nice cheese plate choice but after the meal, there was not enough room left. My half chose the tarte tatin revisited, she loved it. One bémol was a table of 6 in the back very noisy, people from Malines we were told, too bad some people go in 1st class restaurant and are confused with the brasserie next door.
Another bemol was a table of 4, with a dog seating on the knees of a woman during the dinner. My girlfriend got very upset as she hates seeing animals in restaurants. Normally, we could expect a Michelin star restaurant to refuse animals in the place.
Overall we recommend and will go again.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

one of the better places to eat in Brussels. Very nice welcome, fabulous food. Onevword delicous. Ready to receive their second Michelin star. They did everything they could to to offer me differt plates because I'm gluten and lactose intolerant. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

It is not the first time I’ve been here and once again, it was delicious. There is not a large choice on the menu, but what’s on offer is season related. They have an interesting formula with 6 different dishes. You can then chose between 3, 4, 5 or 6 courses (with or without accompanying wines). We went for a 5 course menu with the wines. The dishes were very nicely presented and, most of all, very tasteful. We had thinly sliced Holstein beef, some cuttlefish, hare fillet, rice pudding and to finish chocolate mousse. All of these dishes were accompanied by different well-chosen flavours, which did not take away the essence of the main ingredient, but, on the contrary, emphasised it. The wines, as well, were very good. For a change, they were not French, but still European.
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable did the effort to address us in our own tongue.
Just a last point: they added some cabinets with green plants in the dining room, which makes it a little more intimate (which wasn’t the case before) without giving up space for the guests.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Surprisingly after four courses in microscopic portions the size of amuse gueules we were not hungry an more. The decoration is special, to say the least, and the waitress explaning the course coming (who couldn't tolerate any inattentiveness) took as long for it as we for finishing the same.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We had the four course meal with accompanying wines.
The four courses were excellent and wonderfully presented. The stared restaurant is modern, the setup in a smart dealership unusual. I liked the wines (except the desert wine, an oxydated wine, not to everyone's taste) and found them reasonably priced.
I would definitely recommend this place and return myself.