“Delicious!”

Vitalgaufre
Ranked #2 of 62 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Very tasty waffles for only 2 euros. Well worth the money. Fresh and served warm. Highly recommend! One of the better waffles we tried in Brussels.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Had the plain waffle with chocolate stuffing, it was mind blowing! The texture of the waffle and the flavour! Simple and authentic.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We were in Brussels for less than 24 hours and waffles were obviously a priority. I did some research and kept coming back to Vitalgaufre. So we decided this would be our place for waffles! I got the vanilla waffle with chocolate inside. Honestly it’s just so good... I don’t know what to say. Soft in the middle, crunchy on the outside, warm and delicious. It’s dense, unlike American waffles. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The first ever bite i took in belgium was here and since then this place set the standards for waffles.never again did i find the same quality and much to my disappointment i couldnt eat there again. Try apple cinnamon and strawberries waffles.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I went here based on the reviews and was happy with a waffle with chocolate sauce on and my daughter enjoyed hers with banana slices on too. They are quite busy on a busy tourist street with lots of main shops on. Enjoy taking a breather from your shopping for a tasty treat!