“Delicious!”

Vitalgaufre
Ranked #2 of 73 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Very tasty waffles for only 2 euros. Well worth the money. Fresh and served warm. Highly recommend! One of the better waffles we tried in Brussels.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Had the plain waffle with chocolate stuffing, it was mind blowing! The texture of the waffle and the flavour! Simple and authentic.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We were in Brussels for less than 24 hours and waffles were obviously a priority. I did some research and kept coming back to Vitalgaufre. So we decided this would be our place for waffles! I got the vanilla waffle with chocolate inside. Honestly it’s just so good... I don’t know what to say. Soft in the middle, crunchy on the outside, warm and delicious. It’s dense, unlike American waffles. You will not be disappointed!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The first ever bite i took in belgium was here and since then this place set the standards for waffles.never again did i find the same quality and much to my disappointment i couldnt eat there again. Try apple cinnamon and strawberries waffles.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I went here based on the reviews and was happy with a waffle with chocolate sauce on and my daughter enjoyed hers with banana slices on too. They are quite busy on a busy tourist street with lots of main shops on. Enjoy taking a breather from your shopping for a tasty treat!

Date of visit: December 2017