“excellent!!!”

Ranked #24 of 412 things to do in Brussels
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mini-Europe stays in Brussels !!! DISCOVER EUROPE’S NICEST PLACES ...Europe in a few hours… A unique experience!Mini-Europe is above all an “invitation to travel”. The chimes of Big Ben, the gondolas in front of the Doge’s Palace, the Grand-Place in Brussels, the Acropolis ... an animated tour with visual and sound effects along 350 miniatures and attractions recreated down to the smallest detail at the scale 1/25.A fascinating presentation for everyone, not to be missed during your stay in the Capital of Europe!
Reviewed 14 January 2018

worth a visit you can get reduced prices with atominum, ideal for children and adults the models are superbly detailed and intricate.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,511)
All reviews
in 244 reviews
"atomium"
in 406 reviews

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Mini Europe is right next to the atomium so if you are going there you should definitely swing by mini Europe, I mean how else you gonna tour the majority of Europe's main monuments in less than 2 hours. Me and the missus don't have kids but we really enjoyed ourselves and managed to get some great pics. You can't really spend a huge amount of time there but it's definitely worth a visit even to pass some time. I've seen a lot of Europe but this place inspired me to visit other places with some great monuments I'd never even given any thought to. There is a cafe and souvenir shop at the exit which the cafe was rather expensive but hey we are on holiday so who cares.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I was staying at the beautiful Marriott Brussels Grand Palace and wanted to say I did something in my short trip there. Without any research, I listened to my husband who wanted to visit the Atomium and Mini Europe. I noticed the prices and told him to pick one and he selected Mini Europe. Although the Atomium looked cool. If you are not worried about price, you can visit these 2 landmarks which are close to each other and about a 30 minute train ride from the Grand Palace. We walked in and it is a wide space with guided paths that lead you to small replicas of cities. For most cities you press a button and you hear their anthem and/or something moves or makes a noise. Since we visited many of the countries, it was nice to be nostalgic and take pictures. However, considering the price it was disappointing some of the buttons did not work. It took about an hour to travel through all the mini countries and at the end they had some cool interactive displays and even a virtual reality machine. If you want to feel like a kid again and have time to kill I would recommend it. If you have kids, they will have fun. However, it is not something to visit multiple times.

1  Thank Electrifying305
Reviewed 8 January 2018

This little amusement park is incredibly expensive for what it is (miniature replicas of some of Europe's architectural "greatest hits") and because its location is fairly far from the city center. It also felt kind of rundown and outdated. There are so many other interesting things to do in Brussels that I wouldn't recommend this exhibit for adults. That said, my teenagers LOVED it. Even on an overcast, rainy day (and that last day the park was open until spring, I think) they had a wonderful time looking at the miniature buildings and reading about them in the park brochure. I think small kids and young teens might like this place, although I don't know how appealing it would be for adults. There's also a water park nearby that kids might like that was open on the day we visited.