“Nice for a walk”

Ranked #42 of 413 things to do in Brussels
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mini-Europe stays in Brussels !!! DISCOVER EUROPE’S NICEST PLACES ...Europe in a few hours… A unique experience!Mini-Europe is above all an “invitation to travel”. The chimes of Big Ben, the gondolas in front of the Doge’s Palace, the Grand-Place in Brussels, the Acropolis ... an animated tour with visual and sound effects along 350 miniatures and attractions recreated down to the smallest detail at the scale 1/25.A fascinating presentation for everyone, not to be missed during your stay in the Capital of Europe!
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

It's a nice little place to spend an hour or two if you have time and kids will love it too. But if you don't have either, you may get bored. I would have rather gone to the Atomium just outside it but unfortunately it was not included in our tour package. The restaurant is good inside Mini Europe. The only bad thing was they do not have signs or boards about the way for wheelchairs to it which is why we ended up taking my 17 yo son on a wheelchair right up the 15 steps to get to the top of where Mini Europe is. We fortunately got help from a worker nearby.It really spoilt my mood that day.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,707)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"button"
in 106 reviews

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. Very attractive.
Very different cultures in the same place.
Buildings with the music from each country.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

worth a visit you can get reduced prices with atominum, ideal for children and adults the models are superbly detailed and intricate.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Mini Europe is right next to the atomium so if you are going there you should definitely swing by mini Europe, I mean how else you gonna tour the majority of Europe's main monuments in less than 2 hours. Me and the missus don't have kids but we really enjoyed ourselves and managed to get some great pics. You can't really spend a huge amount of time there but it's definitely worth a visit even to pass some time. I've seen a lot of Europe but this place inspired me to visit other places with some great monuments I'd never even given any thought to. There is a cafe and souvenir shop at the exit which the cafe was rather expensive but hey we are on holiday so who cares.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I was staying at the beautiful Marriott Brussels Grand Palace and wanted to say I did something in my short trip there. Without any research, I listened to my husband who wanted to visit the Atomium and Mini Europe. I noticed the prices and told him to pick one and he selected Mini Europe. Although the Atomium looked cool. If you are not worried about price, you can visit these 2 landmarks which are close to each other and about a 30 minute train ride from the Grand Palace. We walked in and it is a wide space with guided paths that lead you to small replicas of cities. For most cities you press a button and you hear their anthem and/or something moves or makes a noise. Since we visited many of the countries, it was nice to be nostalgic and take pictures. However, considering the price it was disappointing some of the buttons did not work. It took about an hour to travel through all the mini countries and at the end they had some cool interactive displays and even a virtual reality machine. If you want to feel like a kid again and have time to kill I would recommend it. If you have kids, they will have fun. However, it is not something to visit multiple times.

1  Thank Electrifying305