“Closed for a week of remodeling”
Review of Mini-Europe

Ranked #24 of 412 things to do in Brussels
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mini-Europe stays in Brussels !!! DISCOVER EUROPE’S NICEST PLACES ...Europe in a few hours… A unique experience!Mini-Europe is above all an “invitation to travel”. The chimes of Big Ben, the gondolas in front of the Doge’s Palace, the Grand-Place in Brussels, the Acropolis ... an animated tour with visual and sound effects along 350 miniatures and attractions recreated down to the smallest detail at the scale 1/25.A fascinating presentation for everyone, not to be missed during your stay in the Capital of Europe!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was raining but I went to Mini-Europe anyway, only to be disappointed and find that it is closed for a week of remodeling. at least that is what I was told. I hope you have better luck than I did. I was only here for 3 days and this was my only opportunity to see it.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,509)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a rainy day on my visit, but that didn’t stop us to go here! The small structures of the cities are very well done,the details are amazing! They are playing the national anthem for each country, and some parts are moving around! Great place for kids and even for adults! All the cities were well maintained by the staff!

The restaurant here was overpriced for what you get (coffee,water food) compared to other attractions I have been to, I could have been much better!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At -3 degrees temperature we toured the entire park as excitedly as we would have in the summer time - Both me and my husband liked the Mini-Europe park that much. Must visit if you are planning a day in Brussels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just near the 'Atomium' you will find this little Europe. Very nice to see the different little buildings 'the towns of Europe' on the same place. You will love it and ths kids too..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The place is pretty cool u get to see miniatures of all the landmarks place in Europe, its make u feel like a kid once again (at lest it did for me).

Don't Go with a very high expectation just enjoy your time there