“My favorite!”

Frederic Blondeel
Ranked #3 of 67 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I spent a week in Brussels and stopped here every day. I first discovered it on a chocolate tour. They have amazing chocolate. I was compelled to write this review because of the very nice service I received from Natasha. On my final day I came here to make many souvenir purchases. Natasha was patient, helpful, and really friendly. Great personal touch. Thanks for everything! Everyone back home loved everything you picked out.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I agree about they have a pretty good hot chocolate, but first they stop doing the waffles, and last two times I went there, service was awful. we needed to wait half an hour to have someone taking our order and another half an hour to get the things. last time no one took our order after 35 minutes sitting there! we just stood up and leave. We decide we are not coming back to this place!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a quaint little place, with good service, the cappuccinos are good and the chocolate is delicious. Try the speculos truffles they were Devine.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My boyfriend and I went back here multiple times during our short trip to Brussels. We were introduced to this lovely shop through our beer and chocolate tour with 'Brussels Journey' - we got to try a range of chocolates and got a 10% on future purchases there! The chocolates were very reasonably priced and delicious - also a wide range to choose from! I would definitely go back again and recommend - a must try in Brussels!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Worth it, as in worth the calories. We spent a day where we literally skipped lunch and just ate waffles, fries, and chocolate (when in Belgium...). Frederic Blondeel was not our favorite, but it offered the most sophisticated of the chocolates we tasted.