“Food comes by the ton”

Cuisines: Romanian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: City centre restaurant
Reviewed 23 April 2016

The food is great and A LOT! This is not your typical sized dish. This is a regular dish times 2. The food is tasty and you definitely don't leave hungry.
The alcoholic drinks are ok if you're looking for something from East Europe.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

I loved the food! I am from Romania living in Brussels for a few years and I was very excited to discover this restaurant and eat romanian cuisine. Very good quality food, the service is excellent, the owner is friendly, the atmosphere is very nice. You should definetly try.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Strolling because UGC cinema hours were different then I thought I just found out about this place and totally felt travelling while we ate the very tasty Beefneck with porkbelly (Graaauw!) and goulash. Why? 'Cause everybody was speaking Romanian and was having good laughs while totally relaxing on a sunday afternoon. That means most of the time that you're in a good local place. Dirt cheap as well! Have to go back...

Reviewed 3 February 2016

We went to this restaurant to try something new. And it did not disappoint. The food was great and the quantities are humongous!!! Good variety as well. Definitely worth revisiting!

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I am Romanian and I am here in Brussels from 4 years , I sow this restaurant from long time , but never I didn't dare to eat here, because I said maybe will not be good , but my Belgian friend reserved here and I had the pleasure to discover in the same time with him the little and familiar restaurant , very traditional , we ordered starter , main dish , and just with the starters we had full stomachs , really I didn't left with this idea to eat much , hahha but they put so much in the plates , to much but very, very , good ! I had very nice evening and I advise the people's to try the lemon jus it is amazing ! The prices are really good and the food very Romanians !

2  Thank Andra I