“Lunch waffles are delicious ”
Review of The Waffle Factory

The Waffle Factory
Ranked #22 of 70 Dessert in Brussels
Cuisines: Belgian
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The lunch waffles were delicious. I had the Italian waffle. The basic dessert waffles were a bit over priced but I if you get a lunch waffle, you get more for your money.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This place for sure has some great waffles at affordable prices and a wide selection of flavors. I recommend you eat here.

But when I book the city tour and they told me we will stop at The Waffle Factory, I thought it was a big factory but when we arrived it was just a small shop that serves delicious waffles.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

It's very near the grand palace so there's no reason why you would miss it. The staff are friendly and can help in many languages.

There's a queue but there's a reason for it. The waffles sweet or savour are well made and just a great treat. The shops around sell waffles but are very average.

Worth a visit if going to the central Brussels

Reviewed 5 October 2017

You have to get a waffle in Brussels. Mine had Nutella and fresh strawberries and whipped cream on top and was delicious.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We tried waffles at a few places in Brussels. This stood out as the only one that makes the waffles on order. They also had the crispiest Brussels waffles.
The shop is very small and crowded. You have to wait 5 min after you order as they prepare your waffle. They offer 2 types of waffles: Liege and Brussels. The Liege waffle was thick and doughy, whereas the Brussels waffle was light and crispy. This was our favourite.

They have limited seating downstairs and upstairs. It is enough to grab a bite and leave.