“Brilliant Breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I've been to the same cafe in NYC and Tokyo before.
I love two cafes in NYC. The service and atmosphere was excellent.
But in Tokyo, the service was below average and the price was expensive.
So I was looking forward to visiting the cafe in Brussels.
I had breakfast here only once during my stay in Brussels.
I took a table and I found bread crumbs littered on the table. Before I ask the staff to brush the crumbs off the table, she noticed the crumbs and wiped off the table. She is really attentive. I experienced the same situation in Tokyo. Those staffs in Tokyo were inefficient.
I ordered MANHATTAN(soft boiled organic egg, smoked salmon, ricotta, organic bread and organic baguette) and CAFÉ AU LAIT.
At first Cafe Au Lait was served. And thirty minutes later, MANHATTAN was served. The service was very slow. But the breakfast was very delicious.
I spent happy time with brilliant breakfast.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We can find this Belgian shop chain in many european countries and USA. We know it is a simple and easy place so, to find one in this Gallery was a surprise. We know what we like to order here and we were pleased to sit here with friends and to relax tasting pastries and coffee. Completely out of contest in term of style but, gave us the opportunity to admire the Gallery. Not many places here have tables. Quality is nice.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Very Eco - You get the feeling of beeing in a garden or a flower warehouse. Very cosy and friendly.

Pastry is 9/10.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I had a nice and cheap breakfast yesterday morning.Moreover the Galerie de la Reine is a place to be in Brussels.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

We visited for brunch & had the avocado toast (which is amazing!) and some pastries, yogurt & fruit. It's definitely a one off treat when you are on holiday, you couldn't afford to eat here every day but the food is lovely & quite unusual - plenty of great fresh organic options. Great choices for vegetarians!