“Adorable”
Review of Paul

Paul
Ranked #10 of 26 Bakeries in Brussels
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love pastries so this was a dream for me. I went here for breakfast two mornings in Brussels. There is a large selection and the pastries were delicious. They also sell large macarons that I wish I had tried. The prices are what you would expect, about €2.50 - €3 for a pastry, so not expensive. There is a nice relaxed atmosphere too.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I know airport food is not the best and is overpriced, but this was the worst ever. 3 of us got ham salad rolls and coffee, The rolls had the thinnest slice of ham possible. and no butter, no salad no tomatoes. no cheese. hard bread. This is when a company has a monopoly in a place where people have very little choice. This is where TripAdvisor hi-lights the good from bad.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

One of the best in Waterloo good quality of sandwiches and nice coffee too with excellent service as the staff do speak English opening 7 days a week if u live in Waterloo don't miss it

Reviewed 25 March 2016

You probably can never go wrong in Paul's bakeries...
This one had good coffee and excellent pastries.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

I've had a sandwich which was very good, but the tarte sucre was a disaster. Looked like it was old... I was disappointed. The quality of Paul's products in Bucharest is excellent.