“They know what you need and the food excellent”
Review of Cafe Parti

Cafe Parti
Ranked #80 of 1,007 Restaurants in Ghent
Price range: US$22 - US$33
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Located right by the railstation in Ghent, a perfect venue for a business, tourist or lets meet somewhere near the station because we ate coming from all over lunch.

I went for a lunch with my daughters friend. It was a weekday and evident that there was a clear mix of people. We said, we have time.... and we enjoyed it! Staff very friendly and helpful. We both ordered the same meal (recommended by the waiter). I am glad I asked as the english translation was clear (I suggested they chaned the translation).

We ordered the Eastern Bouillabase. When I first saw it I said no way. Borcht with fish???? In the end it was an Asian Bouillabase. I must say it was excellent. The savory thai coconut and cilantro soup with the wonderful fish stock and fresh fish of the french Bouillabase. Worth the trip to Ghent just for that meal!

Recommend to anyone.

4  Thank polarbearpenguin

Reviewed 31 January 2017

2 Weeks ago i went to Café Parti to celebrate my birthday. From the moment me and my parents entered there was a great atmosphere in the restaurant. The service was quick and the people of the restaurant were very friendly. I took the beaf stew and it was mouth-watering. I would deffinately go back to Café Parti.

2  Thank Matthias V
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I have been at this restaurant several times in the past. I love the food in the restaurant, they must have a great chef in the restaurant. But the men who do the service are the rudest I have met in the country.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Honestly I've lost count of how many times I've been to this restaurant. The service is great, all friendly people working there. You need to make a reservation as it is always full. For a couple of times I have decided on the fly on going there and they just did their best to find a place. The food.... Its simply great!! After all the restaurants I have been to in Gent, this one is still #1 for me.

2  Thank AnaRafael
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Came here with a group of friends for the sunday brunch. The concept is an all-you-can-eat buffet. There is bread, sweet pastry, eggs, bacon. Completed with a warm and cold buffet with a lot of different dishes. I think everybody can find somethig to his or her taste. Around one p.m. a dessert buffet is made available.
The brunch was good, but I probably won't come back for it. I don't really get the concept of a brunch.
The restaurant is modern and rather noisy. To me it's a bit like a cafetaria.
Prices can be found on the restaurants website.

1  Thank repetitor