iRoom
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$150
Excellent 5/5
US$182
US$164
  • Pool
Hotel Biskajer Adults Only(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$218
US$199
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Premier Weinebrugge(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$97
US$87
Good 3.5/5
Hotel De Stokerij(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$349
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2015

We had room #1 which had a canal view and ensuite bathroom. Ann's knowledge and love for her city are evident in the thorough introduction she provides, along with a nice welcome drink. The room is spacious, clean, with a very comfortable platform bed. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The B&B is a lovely 15 minute walk from the train station (Ann provided a pleasant route away from the busy shopping streets). We have no hesitation in recommending this charming establishment.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This Guesthouse B&B was magnificent every respect. I stayed 4 nights and was very sad to leave. Anne Nolf and her husband Jan make you feel very welcome and they go out of their way to make sure you feel at home. As a solo traveller, I really appreciated the time Anne spent giving me the history of Brugge. She kindly gave me books to take to my room on local history. She went totally out of her way to advise best places to visit, advise on bike hire, and she even gave me a suggested route to cycle and special shops, places of interest to look out for on the way. My room was large, very clean, fantastic shower and so tranquil looking onto their lovely back garden. The breakfasts were a real treat with fresh baked breads, fresh fruit and yoghurt and Anne tried to make it different each day. It was presented beautifully and brought into my room each day. I can not thank Anne and Jan enough for their wonderful hospitality. IRoom is on a fabulous location by the canal with a short walk to shops and the centre of Brugge. I highly recommend this Guesthouse to anyone visiting Brugge.

Room Tip: You can either choose a canal view or a garden view. This is not a noisy street so either would suit.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2015

I give the iRoom 5-stars on all counts. Our room was lovely; large, sunny, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed with excellent sheets, and a large super-clean bathroom. Breakfast was fresh fruit, hot croissants and breads, yogurts, pancakes, most of it organic and all home-made. The owners, Anne and Jan, are charming, helpful and were genuinely happy to have us as their guests. Anne acted as our travel guide; we followed all her advice and enjoyed everything we saw. Bruges is a story-book town, made better by our great experience at the iRoom, which is a 5-minute walk from the main town squares.

Room Tip: All three rooms are nice. One is larger than the others; one faces the garden on the back of the house, and the third has a private bathroom that is separate from the room itself. The price is slightly different for each room. All are spotlessly clean, and all are on same floor of the house (one floor above the street. )
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Anne was great. We were able to arrive early to a coffee and a great intro to the history of Bruges. Our room, #1, was splendid. Great bed, great tub (perfect after a few days on the tourist path), copious and delicious breakfasts served in the warmth of the sun blazing in through the stained glass windows. It was reallyTHAT good! I have never stayed in a place that has paid that much attention to detail. Her sons created the business, if I understood the evolution correctly, and put in all the amenities that they imagined, its high tech entertainment devices (OK, high tech to me, Apple TV, a dvd player and iPad) branded towels and high quality linens....and then they left the day to day to mom. And mom, Anne, is a natural hostess and great source on all questions Bruges. Its directly in the centre and on a nice canal. I recommend room 1.

Room Tip: room #1 is the largest and en-suite, room #2 is great, but its private bath is 15 feet across the quiet hallway, room #3 is nice, but lacks the view of the canal with entertained me for hours
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2015

The name might be slightly misleading in that this is actually quite a small and very charming guesthouse located right on the canal in the centre of the historic core of Bruges. the location was perfect, the rooms lovely, the breakfasts delicious, but the real highlight for us was the host, Ann, who was not only really welcoming but incredibly helpful too - lots of tips on places to visit, eat and explore. would definitely return.
Steve and Amy

Room Tip: we had a room on canal side which had a lovely view from the table where you are served your breakfast.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple