Hotel Acacia(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$296
US$267
  • Breakfast included
Hotel de Goezeput(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$104
Travelocity
US$217
US$198
  • Restaurant
The Golden tree hotel(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$107
galahotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2015

My wife and I stayed at iroom for the second time for 2 nights at the end of July. We re-booked because our first stay was so good. I can report that nothing has changed and it was as good, if not better, the second time.
We were in town for a wedding and the owners Anne and Jan went out of their way to help us booking taxis and taking our luggage to the train station when we departed for Brussels. The room we stayed in was lovely as were the breakfasts.
In summary an excellent B&B with friendly and helpful owners. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2015

We had room 1 of this guest house B&B for our 2 night stay. We could not of asked for better hosts. Both Anne and her husband Jan made us feel very welcome in their home.
The room was lovely and overlooked the canal, and our en-suite bathroom was great and of a good size. On our arrival Anne gave us a local map on which she had highlighted recommended places to eat, and sites to visit.Our breakfasts were very nice. Fresh breads and pastries, fresh fruit, fruit juices, pancakes and waffles. Jan couldn't have done enough for us, and even transported our luggage for us to the train station.
Thank you to you both for helping us enjoy a wonderful anniversary! We've already recommended your home to others.
Jeff & Karen

Room Tip: Room 1 is of a very good size
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

We had room #1 which had a canal view and ensuite bathroom. Ann's knowledge and love for her city are evident in the thorough introduction she provides, along with a nice welcome drink. The room is spacious, clean, with a very comfortable platform bed. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. The B&B is a lovely 15 minute walk from the train station (Ann provided a pleasant route away from the busy shopping streets). We have no hesitation in recommending this charming establishment.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This Guesthouse B&B was magnificent every respect. I stayed 4 nights and was very sad to leave. Anne Nolf and her husband Jan make you feel very welcome and they go out of their way to make sure you feel at home. As a solo traveller, I really appreciated the time Anne spent giving me the history of Brugge. She kindly gave me books to take to my room on local history. She went totally out of her way to advise best places to visit, advise on bike hire, and she even gave me a suggested route to cycle and special shops, places of interest to look out for on the way. My room was large, very clean, fantastic shower and so tranquil looking onto their lovely back garden. The breakfasts were a real treat with fresh baked breads, fresh fruit and yoghurt and Anne tried to make it different each day. It was presented beautifully and brought into my room each day. I can not thank Anne and Jan enough for their wonderful hospitality. IRoom is on a fabulous location by the canal with a short walk to shops and the centre of Brugge. I highly recommend this Guesthouse to anyone visiting Brugge.

Room Tip: You can either choose a canal view or a garden view. This is not a noisy street so either would suit.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2015

I give the iRoom 5-stars on all counts. Our room was lovely; large, sunny, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed with excellent sheets, and a large super-clean bathroom. Breakfast was fresh fruit, hot croissants and breads, yogurts, pancakes, most of it organic and all home-made. The owners, Anne and Jan, are charming, helpful and were genuinely happy to have us as their guests. Anne acted as our travel guide; we followed all her advice and enjoyed everything we saw. Bruges is a story-book town, made better by our great experience at the iRoom, which is a 5-minute walk from the main town squares.

Room Tip: All three rooms are nice. One is larger than the others; one faces the garden on the back of the house, and the third has a private bathroom that is separate from the room itself. The price is slightly different for each room. All are spotlessly clean, and all are on same floor of the house (one floor above the street. )
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family