All reviews white room other guests quiet street beautiful house bread living area the location is perfect we loved our stay preserves nice breakfast top floor stayed here for nights shower room no lift yogurt would definitely stay here again great place to stay
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Just returned from a wonderful stay here. The B&B is located very close to the main square, but on a quiet street. We had not noticed an email prior to arrival with the door entry code, but fortunately the owner was around to let us in (make sure you check your emails carefully as it does not come from Booking.com but the owners themselves).

The room was lovely and spacious, with close attention paid to details (the sofas and armchairs were to die for)! A shower in the bathroom would have been great (instead of the bath), but not essential. The house is OLD, so it does creak, just take some slippers.

Breakfast was wonderful, and a great chance to chat to other guests. The very kind owner showed us around the property, which is full of surprises and was so happy to help at any point (he let us use his printer for our return tickets which we misplaced)!

I would love to return, and would strongly recommend to anyone else visiting.

Room Tip: The Blue room has lovely garden views
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2016

We stayed for two nights over a weekend in November in 'The White Apartment.' It was exactly how it looked in the pictures - cosy but very spacious (two bedrooms, bathroom and a separate sitting room and kitchen) and nice and warm. The location is great - it's on a quiet street just round the corner from the main square. The hosts were very helpful but not too overbearing. The included continental breakfast was also great. Only very minor criticism - it would have been nice to have some tea, coffee and milk in our apartment's kitchen.
Otherwise a brilliant stay and excellent value for money

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sarahomahonyzed
Reviewed 16 August 2016

My wife and I stayed here when we visited Bruges and the room was amazing. We had two bedrooms with a living room and a separate kitchen and the price was better than a hotel. The owners keep the place immaculate and a breakfast buffet is included each morning.

The B&B is located on a quiet street and the center of the city is only a short 10 minute walk away.

The only suggestion I would have would be to provide coffee in the room since a coffee maker is provided, although to be fair, we never requested the B&B provide coffee either.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steven C
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

What can I say only this was the most fantastic place to stay!! The hosts were beyond helpful, the room was just amazing with living room and kitchen and bathroom. Breakfast was also lovely. Nice quiet street but very close to centre not even a 10 minute walk.
If I return I would stay here again without a shadow of a doubt!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the WHITE suite Bis. And I simply loved this room! It's a bedroom with a big bathroom, a enormous living room and kitchen integrated. The decoration is very nice, rustic, with a lot of 'Belgian things' around. The breakfast was incredible, delicious! The localization is perfect! Near everything in Brugges. The owner of the house is very nice, polite and helped me putting a card in the room for my boyfriend before we arrive (it was the 'brazilian Valentine's day). I super recomend this place!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple