“Good food, good service”

Carlito's Restaurant
Reserve with
Carlito's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 749 Restaurants in Bruges
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant with good food for a fair price. Would recommend this if you don't want to spend to much on food but want to have a good dinner!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Found this place on the walk back to our apartment and decided to go there whilst staying in Bruges for my sons 14th birthday. Service was good and the food was superb. The waiter even went to a neighbouring bar to get me the Belgian beer that I liked. As we paid the bill the staff brought my son a huge ice cream as a birthday surprise. Very reasonably priced too. No hesitation in awarding 5 stars. A real treat.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent value for money and very friendly staff. We had two pizzas - the margarita and the venezia and both were really good.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

We went here on the recommendation of our hotel. We were in the city for three days and relied on the hotel for dinner recommendations each of those days and were not disappointed. The service was good and the food served hot and properly prepared. Taste and texture were very good. I know you can get pizza cheaper elsewhere, even in Bruges, but Carlito's has pizza and other Italian dishes and, given its location and better-than-average food, justifies the additional expense. For me, I'd rather have a pricey meal that I can eat versus a cheap one that I can't.

Thanks for reading. If you’ve found this helpful I’ll appreciate a thumbs up below.

1  Thank dskid
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I loved that we could bring our dog inside even if the place looked quite elegant! The pizza was delicious but a bit pricey.