“Good hotel.. Some accessibility issues”
Review of 'T Putje II

'T Putje II
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruges
'T Putje II
Ranked #28 of 38 Speciality Lodging in Bruges
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel partly because I wanted parking for my motorcycle. I struggled to find the hotel on arrival. This was due to roadworks that blocked all the roads to the hotel. Eventually I walked to the hotel and was told to park in the underground public car park nearby. The car park does not allow motorcycles to park there. I had to park in the main square and hope the motorcycle would be ok / no fines for parking there. This was disappointing.

The room I had was very nice.

Breakfast was expensive so instead I went to a nearly cafe.

The hotel is nice, and very central, but not suitable for people traveling on motorcycles.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 May 2015

The building was old, and the room was meaninglessly large with very high sealing. My room was in the side of the scare where the weekend festival was held.

The staff was friendly enough, but I think the hotel needs comprehensive renovation.

Room Tip: Tell the hotel that you do not like rooms at square side
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

So the hotel is really in the city centre of Bruges. We arrived at 11pm. Windows were wide opened to (get fresh air!). So it was pretty cold inside the room! No wifi code and phone not working. Breakfast is from 8-10, at 9:15 when we went to eat we could have Nutella and that's pretty much it. Nothing was left. Windows open with the distant commands. Good luck finding how this functions
Apart from location I'd avoid.
But to be honest price is correct.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2013

This hotel was an easy walk from the train station with my small rolling suitcase and I would recommend it even if you're coming by car, because navigating the city in a car seems like a huge pain. The staff was helpful and made my restaurant reservations and gave suggestions for things to do to get away from the crowds. My room was up one floor from the reception desk. It was very clean and spacious. The door keycard reader didn't work properly, so I was given an old-fashioned key, which was fine with me. The breakfast was simple, but sufficient. I would stay here again. Perhaps the only drawback was that the room got quite warm during the day and I had kept the window open at night to make it more comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This hotel was wonderful situated with only a 10 minute walk (through cozy little streets) from the center of Bruges (the market). Our 2 double bedrooms were just across the hotel in a separate building (10 feet across the little lane) giving us very quiet rooms. The restaurant was cozy and the food was good as one expects in Belgium. Breakfast was served in a separate restaurant and was quite generous.

Room Tip: We had bedrooms outside the main building (10 feet crossing a small lane) which meant that the rooms...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends