US$289
Die Swaene(Bruges)
US$165
US$153
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$157
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel de Goezeput(Bruges)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$146
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Martin's Brugge(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

The Golden tree hotel(Bruges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$98
All reviewsjacuzzi bathpastriesbreadthe perfect hostbox of chocolatesdrawing roomplace to stayguest roomsguest house isjunior suitedvd playerwriting deskromantic cityrestaurant reservationseach morningstayed longerwonderful breakfast
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We stayed at Maison le Dragon for a short weekend break - the guesthouse was so accommodating, the host recommending some great sites to visit/eat/drink in Bruges. The rooms were beautiful, stylish and clean and the jacuzzi bath is a fabulous feature. The breakfasts are epic 3 courses of amazing food but, still very relaxed. I don't think I would want to stay anywhere else in Bruges if I was visiting here again, or even Belgium!. It was perfect!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

A great little gem this one in Bruges. An old mansion has been restructured into a 4-bedroom B&B. The owner Emmanuel takes care of every detail, from soothing classical music background to a fabulous breakfast. He will brief you on Bruges and help with reservations if needed. Our suite was large and very comfy. Same for bathroom with jacuzzi. There is also a nice terrace where I can see myself sipping whisky and smoking a cigar but not this time as winter temperatures in Bruges are close to zero. Fast free wifi. Parking is indoor just 100 meters away, though you have to pay separately for it. Will come back! If Amex were accepted it would help.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Visited last year just before Christmas. Guesthouse is right in the middle of historic centre and walkable distance from the train station however little bit harder to find but that's probably good thing as not massive sign outside.

We were made more than welcome by the owner- explained everything, given the map that was detailed but easy to navigate and given box of chocolates.

The house was amazing and as guests we were allowed to use the sitting room that was absolutely charming-we played chess after the walk and had tea and coffee that was available. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious.

Room was very nice with Hermès toiletries provided in the bathroom. Just few minor things- mattress in our room was too firm- I have back problems so I'm used to sleeping on firm mattress but the one in the room was too firm. There were few hairs in the bathroom- this is my big pet hate- in the sink and then in the toilet (which was separate-bonus).

All in all I would definitely come back.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Just back from a holiday here to celebrate my husband's birthday and it was just fabulous.
We've stayed a couple of times before and it never disappoints. The host, Emmanuel, is a lovely man, so accommodating, and full of information about the city and surrounding area.
The location is amazing, right in the heart of the city.
We have stayed in a couple of different rooms and they are all lovely. As it was a special occasion we booked their suite this time, which has a separate lounge, a huge four poster bed, a spa bath and large walk in shower, and it's own private rooftop terrace complete with furniture.
Then there's the breakfast, served in the small but utterly charming dining room. The fruit platter is awesome - I counted 14 different fruits on each of our plates, and each table is served with it's own cheese board, a basket of breads and pastries, a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice and a little plate of chocolates from one of the nicest chocolatiers in the city.
I'm already looking for excuses to go back again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but the suite is fantastic
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My new wife and I stayed here for three nights as part of our honeymoon and it was one of the highlights of the entire trip.

The house itself is beautiful, an amazing combination of gorgeous old architecture with modern amenities. We stayed in the junior sweet and it was perfect. Romantic, cozy, private, and with an amazing modern bathroom.

Emmanuel was wonderful. Attentive without being overbearing and polite without being stiff. His breakfasts are marvelous; he served enough food to my wife and I to feed 6 people each morning. Wonderful eggs, fruit, yogurt, cheese, chocolate, fresh baked breads and pastries, each morning was a feast.

If you stay here (and you should, in addition to all I have said above, its location is perfect in the center of the city) be sure to ask Emmanuel for dining advice. His restaurant recommendations lead us to the two best dinners we had the entire trip (which also included a week in Paris).

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple