Hotel Bero(Ostend)
US$109
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$126
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$109
US$99
US$96
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Hotel Acces(Ostend)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$116
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Hotel Prado(Ostend)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hotel Louisa(Ostend)(Great Value!)
US$121
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
US$276
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat hotelstreet parkingsecure car parkhotel garagefamily run hotelbuffet stylebalcony doorscrambled eggs and baconbreakfast was amazingstayed for nightscomfortable roomsbread rollsside streetminute walkparking spacewould stay here againbelgium beer
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Princess on the 22nd March. This was a well positioned hotel. Close to the beach, the harbour and about a 10 walk to the main shops.
We pre-booked a parking space 8n the hotel garage opposite.
The room was good. Clean and well maintained, the bathroom was again clean and shower worked well.
The hotel served a good breakfast.
Would stay here again when 8n Ostend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Close to beach , lovely reception staff, clean modern rooms . Nice continental breakfast and a decent price .bar has a decent selection of beer too.
Also near reception is a children's play area which is a nice touch .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Creag D
Reviewed 5 February 2018

A really clean hotel in a great location. I went with my husband and two friends as a birthday treat for our friend. I booked two Deluxe rooms, they were lovely, modern, contemporary, very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a delight too, again modern. However, for me the bath was a bit high, I am 5' 3" tall and have had a hip replacement: I found it a bit difficult to get in the bath to shower. I did not mention it to the staff, so this is just an observation, not a criticism. I would ask for a room with just a shower next time. Our friends had a room in the front which had a balcony, in the summer this would be lovely, as you can see the sea to the right. Breakfast was included in the price, it was generous, self service, fresh and delicious. All staff were very polite and helpful. There is parking opposite the hotel, which I booked when I booked our rooms which cost 15 Euros a day - in my opinion it's well worth the money if you drive there. I will definitely go there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a night when travelling through Ostend and what a great find.

The room was spacious and very modern in layout and design. For the price it was a steal. There is a room for the kids to play in, with lots of toys and play items.

The bar was very nice with comfortable chairs and lots of power sockets so we could charge laptop and phone whilst enjoying a Belgium beer.

I know people have been concerned with parking but there was a large underground d car park just around the corner which was €8.50 for the night.

All in all a great hotel and one to recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

As a family we go there every December time. It's lovely. All staff are all very friendly and welcoming. Has a lovely Christmas theme St this time of year. The rooms are all decorated nicely and the beds are very comfortable. Look forward to going again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family