“Wonderful stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Winter Wonderland Here comes spring
Sunrise
Grab a book and relax
Ready for breakfast.
Helen & Honky
Fresh herbs, tomatoes and peppers.
Sit and enjoy the veiw.
Have a fire after dark.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rebecca C
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We highly enjoyed our stay here! We felt so comfortable and so welcomed. Susan and Mark were so accommodating with our schedule (we had some family events to attend) and they truly made us feel at home. Bonus, breakfast was also delicious!

24 May 2017
Thank you for staying with us! You guys were awesome guests
rivestpb
Chatham, Canada
“Great hosts”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Look forward to our next stay. We took your advice and took the road less traveled home. Simply ,fantastic views, hard to keep your eyes on the road.

12 Mar 2017
So nice to meet you both!
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Aug 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and look forward to a return visit.
Elizabeth...
“Lovely stay! ”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Mark and Susan are as hospitable as everyone says. The room was charming, food was fantastic, and they do everything possible to make your stay pleasant. We're still here, but came home from our day outside to have a little rest before we go star watching tonight, and I decided to just post this review early. My husband and I were talking this morning, and we both agree that $70 a night is too low for the level of comfort and overall pleasant experience we've received. Absolutely wonderful place. No complaints whatsoever!

If you're going to stay here, make sure you're ok with animals. They have a beautiful boxer named willow (she's super sweet!), and were babysitting another dog while we were here, plus they have ducks and a turkey. For so many animals everywhere, you'd be amazed how clean the place is! I don't think I've seen a single dog hair, it's actually incredible!

The owners are fantastic, I really can't stress that enough. We are already planning our next trip back. Best country getaway we've had in a long time!

Carrie090...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 20 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed B&B only one night to see stars with light pollution.
It was great experience to up there to see it.
So amazing to see that many stars.
Moreover, I thought that I may fee little bit uncomfortable to stay in B&B because
I have to share the some places with host, but it did not.
Room was cozy and washroom is clean. Everything is perfect as regular hotel.
Plus, Mark and Susan was so nice and provide me whatever I needs.
I also loved their dogs cats even turkey and docks. =)
Highly recommend to stay their house to enjoy quietness with beautiful stars.

Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$62
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing