Evora Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ibis Evora(Evora)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$238
Agoda.com
US$230
Moov Hotel Evora(Evora)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Pool
US$107
US$104
Hotwire.com
All reviewsthe main squaregreat locationbus stopold townyogurtfree parkingmin walkhotel is locatedwithin easy walking distancestay there againchiadonoisereceptioncityloungeportugalwalls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2014

Booked a twin room for three chaps three days before arriving. Paula could not have been more helpful putting in an extra bed so they could accommodate an extra person. Wish we could have stayed longer than a night as Evora is one of the nicest historical towns you will find in Portugal. We were made to feel at home as soon as we arrived. Really like the room and decor. I have done a lot of backpacking so maybe the place felt higher end to me than older travellers who are used to quality hotels. I liked the feel of the place. There are 3/4 flights of stairs to the room so depends if that is an issue for you. Breakfast was pretty good. Thanks again Paula!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rich S
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I spent one night in the hotel on the 20th of August 2014. My wife and me reserved the room on the top floor in order to have a nice view on the city. The problem was that there is no elevator and we had to climb 4 floors with our luggages. The room was quite small, with a very low ceiling and the bathroom was of a low category hotel. The towels provided were dirty and, unlike other rooms on the lower floors, our shower only had a curtain instead of a proper box. I spent one of the worst night of my life with an unbearable hot and the feeling that everything I touched was dirty.
The price was good (EUR 65 for a double room), but for me it is a "don't go".

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sergio580
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Inn is well placed on the central square in Evora but parking is difficult. There is no lift and my husband has had one knee replacement and needs another. The decor is quirky and interesting. The staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs try asking for a room with the least stairs to climb.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean H
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed overnight at Evora Inn, having booked just a few days in advance. It is ideally located at the very heart of the old town. If by car, drop your luggage in frint of the hotel, then park your car in the free parking lot just outside the fortification, down the street of the hotel (but it's one way, so you'll have to manage thru the small streets to get out). The reception lady was very friendly and classy. As is the whole decoration of the hotel: each room has its style and name. Our room was of the smaller kind, good for an overnight stay, no more, but obviously other rooms are bigger. Overall, this place is highly reommendable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We took almost as many photos of our room's decor as the village itself! A charming hotel inside the wonderful walled city of Evora. Overslept through breakfast but it looked like it was very nice. Happened to catch the annual local county fair - really fun. Caution: no lift. But the manager offered to help us carry our suitcases.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple