M'AR De AR Muralhas
US$197
US$164
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$135
Orbitz.com
US$76
US$73
  • Pool
Moov Hotel Evora(Evora)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$109
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$247
US$234
Pestana Hotel Group
All reviewsold city wallsswimming poolhotel is locatedoutside seatingnice hotelshort walknice poolstayed here for one nightdouble roomchoose this hotelwithin walking distancemedieval townmain sightswithin the wallsinside the walled citytwo night staygood size
Reviewed 10 March 2018

This hotel is decorated quite nicely in its comon areas. It is like Ikea meets Z Gallerie. There is a lovely fireplace in the bar room, the dining hall has a lot of space, and there is even an outdoor dining area in the middle of the hotel if weather permits. There are a lot of lounge areas throughout the first floor to sit and mill around. My first impression when I walked into my room was it is so quaint. No locks on the door, just a chain, but that wasn't a big deal to me. The room itself is spacious with a lot of natural light coming in from the French doors. Upon further inspection, the room itself isn't the cleanest. There was hair all over the bed and the tub could use about a half gallon of bleach with a light scrub. I'm not sure if the hair is from a previous stay or from the cleaning person, either way I'm glad I bring extra sheets when I pack. I'd compromise space for cleanliness anyday. If you care about how a common area looks, stay here. If you want a clean place to stay, don't check in with high expectations.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Returned on Wednesday after a two night stay. Excellent room with terrace, overlooking garden, pool and old city wall, unfortunately couldn’t take advantage of terrace because of weather. Very comfortable beds. Great choice of breakfast, also super menu in restaurant, reasonably priced. Staff very helpful, friendly & efficient. Special thanks to Hugo, Nuno, Manuel & Celia. Used hotel underground car park. Good location, about 5 minute walk to main square. Definitely recommend hotel. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LynT925
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We couldn't get a room for Saturday night in Lisbon and I wanted to go to Evora anyway, so Petrabax got us into this top-of-the-line hotel in Evora. What a find! Not inexpensive but worth whatever you're paying. Great food and service in the dining room and at breakfast. At the opposite end of a street that leads directly to the town square area. If I lived in Lisbon and had some money I'd definitely come out here for weekend getaways.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank ElizabethR_95685
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple nights with our infant daughter. It was a great experience, they moved our room so our daughter wouldn’t be disturbed by the metal sign outside, since it was very windy.

Provided a great crib, and the beds were very comfortable. We were there in low season, but the breakfast was great, lots of selection. Also they provided baby seats and a great selection of baby cereals and snack for breakfast. (That was a big bonus).

Staff was friendly and helpful, it was very well located about a 6 minute, easy walk to the town centre.

I would recommend this property.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Penelope620
Reviewed 17 January 2018

We travelled to Evora to see the Medieval town, bones chapel and to enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside, after a 6-day visit to hectic Lisbon. What a good idea to choose this hotel. On the outskirts of town, with view of the old city walls, yet only at a 5 or 6 minute walk from the main square and all the sights. The staff is very friendly and the overall feel of the hotel is spacious and luxurious, the price yet still affordable!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple