US$368
US$193
US$205
US$166
  • Pool
Apartamentos do Parque(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$213
US$388
US$357
Hotels.com
US$128
US$117
  • Pool
Falesia Mar by 3HB(Olhos de Agua)
US$229
US$213
US$280
US$223
Hotels.com
All reviewsmin walkshuttle busold townself cateringrelaxing holidaynature reservefabulous beachshort cutlocal supermarketthese apartmentsplenty of hot waterstudio apartmentpool was freezingmet some lovely peoplequiet areaflat screen tvnice pool
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a weeks stay here with my husband and 15 month old son, first let me start by saying that the staff at this hotel could not be more helpful and pleasant- the apartment had everything you need however it was very small and we had a one bedroom apartment- the cleaning staff were around every day and extremely helpful in regards to replenishing towels and essentials, as I was traveling with a baby there was a travel cot set up & made up already in my room when I arrived, which was very helpful as we had a very late arrival.

There is a buffet breakfast and dinner each day we had the breakfast and it was very reasonable at €6.50 per person and you could help yourself!

The property itself was very well maintained, it had lots of sun loungers and a large swimming pool, also a small Jacuzzi and a swing and slide set. There is also a lovely little chill out area near the pool to sit and enjoy a cold drink!

The is an amazing beach not to far from the apartment its about a 10 min stroll and a medium sized super market about 10 min stroll (I'm saying stroll as I am on holidays so I wouldn't be rushing anywhere!)

The Saldagos beach is very well kept, there is a lifeguard and lounge chairs for rent- it was €15 for 2 and an umbrella for the day- there is a restaurant there also but you would need to reserve a table for lunch as it is very popular and the only place to each in there!

It is also surrounded by a number of golf resorts and courses which are lovely to walk around- it has a very high level of security also.

The only downside I see to this property was the location it is about 6kn outside of Albuferia which meant you needed to get a taxi in and out- There is a shuttle that leaves each day from the hotel for €2 per person or the hotel can organise a taxi for €11 each way to the old town and you can also get your return then just call them when you want to be picked up- it is better to do this as we got a taxi home one evening and this runs from the meter and cost us €20. It was €16 each way for a cab to the new town/strip which is more lively.

It would be lovely had it a few bars/restaurants for some variety- there is a café/takeaway on the corner of the block that does nice food and is very reasonable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Jacq U
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I recently stayed at Bayside for 7 nights and for the money we paid I would say that it lived up to expectations. The pool was a decent size, however typically there was not enough sunbeds. Staff were friendly enough and rooms were a very nice size. (We had a studio and it was very spacious for 2 people) A few negatives - the beds are rock hard so quite uncomfortable nights sleep. Also, the cleaning service is rubbish, I barely noticed my room being cleaned once apart from making the bed and changing the bin bag, there was sand and dirt left in my room for 7 days and balcony was not cleaned once. Also the toilet was horrible, ants and water flies everywhere!! I had to request for some new bedsheets as the reception claimed it was only changed 1 time every 7 days. They also charge you for everything (safe hire, additional towels) and the drinks are slightly expensive from the bar 7 euros for cocktail for 4 euros for a smoothie. The Jacuzzi is rubbish and needs a good clean! On the plus side, location is nice enough if you have rented a car. 5 minute drive to a lovely beach and 12 minute drive to central. I would not stay here if we didn't have rent a car !!! No shops or restaurants near the hotel. Albufeira is beautiful and I only wish I had booked a more comfortable hotel to stay in. Could have been better Bayside!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Courtney L
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Just returned from 7 day holiday.Apartments are very basic but clean. The location is the downside as you are 8K from Old Town Albuferia, It costs €11 each way by taxi,no local bus service.The one positive is the local beach,approx 10 min walk,stunning beach.Also a nice restaurant on the way to the beach on right hand side-Bellavitta. We would not return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank PrettyPolly087
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Just returned from 7 day self catering holiday at Bayside Salgados. These apartments are fantastic value. The gardens and sunbathing area is beautiful and gardener needs a medal sunbeds are in plentiful supply. Rooms cleaned regularly and towels bedding changed. Staff are very nice. Only issue is it is very quiet and I would recommend use of a car to get a little further afield. Fabulous holiday never the less. Supermarket is close to hand and the beach about 20 mins walk.

Room Tip: We were in room 2301 very nice sunshine early then shade later in day
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank suemaz_12
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my partner for 4 nights away, the apartment was well decorated and very modern, the pool was also quite nice. There was however a severe lack of entertainment, food was lower than average and the location is about €13 in a taxi to the old town so we spent over €100 in taxis over the 4 days. Would be a perfect spot of there was more on and decent food.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple