US$507
US$400
Hotel do Cerro(Albufeira)
US$143
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$223
US$133
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Clube Albufeira Resort(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$215
US$195
Cancelon
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

US$277
US$208
Cancelon
US$775
  • Pool
All reviewsmin walkself cateringold townshuttle busrelaxing holidaynature reservestunning beachthese apartmentsshort cutlocal supermarketplenty of hot waterpool was freezingstudio apartmentmet some lovely peopleflat screen tvpeace and quietnice pool
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stayed her for 1 week in Aug with my 2 sons. As we arrived late - staff organised Pizza for us, which we really appreciated - as its a quiet area-not a lot of restaurants that near by. Our studio apartment was fine - small - but all we needed. AC was leaking the first night but it was promptly fixed the next day. We used the Hotels shuttle bus into Old Town twice and got a taxi back again €11. Food was fine in the hotel - reasonably priced and good portions - they have a buffet in the evening €14 that they would prefer you to take and only have a few items available off their evening menu. It is a bit out of the way and what you save on their reasonable rates you probably end up paying it in taxi fares anyway! Loads of families staying - lovely pool area with table tennis which we loved playing. wi fi was perfect - no problems. I would recommend Bayside and I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank MrsCBell
Reviewed 2 August 2017

We stayed for 1 week at Bayside and would have liked at least another 3 days!
A very peaceful and calm relaxing environment.
The room was basic but comfortable, decorated in simple taste. There was a sofa bed to put up a guest or child and two single beds in a duplex style studio apartment.
We had small but adequate kitchenette. Two electric hob and fan, fridge/freezer, supply of cutlery, sharp knife and tin opener and bottle opener! No fish slice though or wooden spoon! tea towels supplied and bin renewed with bin liners daily.
A comfortable sofa bed to watch TV if required limited two channels -but who wants to watch TV when you have the sun to be out in! Small storage unit and coffee table and dining room table inside and out side on terrace patio area. Beds were comfy if a little firm perhaps -I asked for extra pillows and duvet. Air con worked well! The bathroom was a little dated and 'practical', but the shower worked well and plenty of hot water. there was also a hairdryer in there, (health and Safety?) Plenty of towels and loo rolls!
The grounds were lovely very pretty and tidy manicured lawns and plants.
The pool area was clean with toilet facilities and changing room. There was also a masseuse you could book . The pool was cool but refreshing,there was a hot tub BUT NOT HOT! lots of sunbeds and plenty of shade to be found. For the children there was a swing and slide and pool tables and football table also.
We had breakfast included in our stay and it was basic continental. However they were very accommodating and if there was something they could provide they would do their best (as I'm vegetarian). Lots of fresh fruit and yogurt, cheeses, ham croissants and breads. tea and coffee.juices help yourself buffet.
We also ate in one evening 20 euros for buffet three course meal drinks not included. The bar had a wide variety of drinks and snacks served throughout the day.We purchased chips one night as we were peckish.
The staff were all lovely and helpful/friendly and most spoke English.
The down side was you had to take a cab to Alberfuria town -the hotel provided a shuttle bus if not leaving after breakfast collection around 3.30. or what we did is took the shuttle in at 3 and came back by cab after midnight.(14 euros) Be warned pre-book cab with hotel before hand 11 euros other wise you have to wait in a long q!
The beach was 10/15 minutes walk once we discovered the short cut -ask a local!
The shop was 8/10 minutes walk stocked EVERYTHING!
Local restaurants with in 15 minutes walk away so worked up an appetite en- route and sobered off on walk home! Good fish one and the Italian was a little disappointing due to staff incompetence!
Snack bars also on beach good plus toilets/showers. The beach was lovely, busy and the sea was cold but sand clean and beautiful sunsets to be snapped.
a totally what the doctor ordered chill out break with my lovely best friend we thoroughly enjoyed it and would go back again for a second visit. It did what it said on the tin!

Room Tip: it depends whether you want pool side and near hotel facilities or not.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
12  Thank JULES babe M
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a weeks stay here with my husband and 15 month old son, first let me start by saying that the staff at this hotel could not be more helpful and pleasant- the apartment had everything you need however it was very small and we had a one bedroom apartment- the cleaning staff were around every day and extremely helpful in regards to replenishing towels and essentials, as I was traveling with a baby there was a travel cot set up & made up already in my room when I arrived, which was very helpful as we had a very late arrival.

There is a buffet breakfast and dinner each day we had the breakfast and it was very reasonable at €6.50 per person and you could help yourself!

The property itself was very well maintained, it had lots of sun loungers and a large swimming pool, also a small Jacuzzi and a swing and slide set. There is also a lovely little chill out area near the pool to sit and enjoy a cold drink!

The is an amazing beach not to far from the apartment its about a 10 min stroll and a medium sized super market about 10 min stroll (I'm saying stroll as I am on holidays so I wouldn't be rushing anywhere!)

The Saldagos beach is very well kept, there is a lifeguard and lounge chairs for rent- it was €15 for 2 and an umbrella for the day- there is a restaurant there also but you would need to reserve a table for lunch as it is very popular and the only place to each in there!

It is also surrounded by a number of golf resorts and courses which are lovely to walk around- it has a very high level of security also.

The only downside I see to this property was the location it is about 6kn outside of Albuferia which meant you needed to get a taxi in and out- There is a shuttle that leaves each day from the hotel for €2 per person or the hotel can organise a taxi for €11 each way to the old town and you can also get your return then just call them when you want to be picked up- it is better to do this as we got a taxi home one evening and this runs from the meter and cost us €20. It was €16 each way for a cab to the new town/strip which is more lively.

It would be lovely had it a few bars/restaurants for some variety- there is a café/takeaway on the corner of the block that does nice food and is very reasonable.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Jacq U
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I recently stayed at Bayside for 7 nights and for the money we paid I would say that it lived up to expectations. The pool was a decent size, however typically there was not enough sunbeds. Staff were friendly enough and rooms were a very nice size. (We had a studio and it was very spacious for 2 people) A few negatives - the beds are rock hard so quite uncomfortable nights sleep. Also, the cleaning service is rubbish, I barely noticed my room being cleaned once apart from making the bed and changing the bin bag, there was sand and dirt left in my room for 7 days and balcony was not cleaned once. Also the toilet was horrible, ants and water flies everywhere!! I had to request for some new bedsheets as the reception claimed it was only changed 1 time every 7 days. They also charge you for everything (safe hire, additional towels) and the drinks are slightly expensive from the bar 7 euros for cocktail for 4 euros for a smoothie. The Jacuzzi is rubbish and needs a good clean! On the plus side, location is nice enough if you have rented a car. 5 minute drive to a lovely beach and 12 minute drive to central. I would not stay here if we didn't have rent a car !!! No shops or restaurants near the hotel. Albufeira is beautiful and I only wish I had booked a more comfortable hotel to stay in. Could have been better Bayside!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Courtney L
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Just returned from 7 day holiday.Apartments are very basic but clean. The location is the downside as you are 8K from Old Town Albuferia, It costs €11 each way by taxi,no local bus service.The one positive is the local beach,approx 10 min walk,stunning beach.Also a nice restaurant on the way to the beach on right hand side-Bellavitta. We would not return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family