“Very welcoming”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Has a slightly different menu from the rest of the local restaurants, so im very glad its there to offer real quality alternative. Staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. One of the few places where the staff are a main selling point. Theres an alternative to the standard breads that you are given (and charged for) in other restaurants. I plan on visiting each time I am in town.

2  Thank JimD123

Reviewed 28 September 2012

I hope we caught them on a bad night. It was early and very quiet. Food disappointing and only just warm. Owner and wife very friendly.Didn't have chance to return for a second attempt.

1  Thank YorkshireLass4843
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Ate here on our first night , for starters hubby had dates wrapped in bacon and I had tomatoes and mozzarella , we both had steak on a hot stone for mains and shared a chocolate mousse for dessert, half a bottle of red and half bottle of white together with two beers and a bottle of water, total €60.

1  Thank wonderfulwales
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Garlic bread was soo nice. It was better then my main which i had to change due to it not being available. Also the rating on trip advistor was very important to the waiting staff, which got a bit repetiative. Very nice atmosphere. Would go back again for the garlic bread.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

My wife & I have now had a couple of really nice meals in MBM's and will be sure to return the next time we are in the area. The food on the menu consisted of unusual variations on the normal Portuguese menu which we both appreciated. Although on one ocasion I did have the traditional Portuguese steak which was very nice. My wife enjoyed a fish dish done in an unusual maner and on another occasion had a prawn starter which was like a main dish in itself.

Perhaps not the cheapest in the area I felt the prices were good value for what we got, both in terms of the quality of food, service and the general decor and appearnce of the air con interior.

2  Thank Fraser M