“Absolutely superb food and very accommodating staff”
Review of Arribale

Arribale
Ranked #19 of 444 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$27 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Traveled here on behalf of a recommendation and what a recommendation it was! The restaurant is small and looked busy but they manage to find a table for us to sit. The staff made us feel very welcome and the atmosphere was wonderful. The food was incredible, and the fish of the day was clearly fresh and was cooked to perfection. Would definitely eat here at this hidden gem again!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate at Arribale three times during our stay in Lagos in May. I cannot comment on the full menu because we had the grilled fish every time we went. Their fish is really good, and they have a nice house white wine that complemented it well. Mid to higher range prices for Lagos, but worth it. Friendly and cheerful staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just fabulous food, particularly the Uruguay steak that rivals that served in Montevideo. Great service led by the owner Ken in a very friendly and unique environment. Highly recommend but make sure you book early as it’s not huge just cosey and fun.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We just had dinner here for my birthday. My partner had been here before a few years ago and remembered it was amazing.
The owner was very welcoming and lovely from the moment we arrived. He went out of his way to make my birthday extra special. The food was incredible!!!! The chocolate brownie was delicious. A must!!
Hands down the best place in Lagos.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Arribale after reading a lot of positive TA reviews. My starter was a little off. The pate didn’t taste of much and the bread was small and hard, much like a crouton. I asked if they were from a packet which the waitress confirmed. Ken was very apologetic and made sure the rest of our experience lived up to expectation. I ordered the rib eye which was fantastic. The Mrs had the chicken which was also very good. Ken gave us the bottle of his home made piri piri to try and explained the recipe - something I plan to try and replicate when I’m home! Also we were given a couple of free shots after we’d finished (very strong!). Should also mention the bottle of wine we had was very good and very reasonably priced compared to other restaurants nearby.

1  Thank Kevin C