“Huge rockerburger”

Ranked #55 of 442 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: American Inspired diner has the best home made meals,open from lunch to dinner with a large terrace.Big is better !!
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Party of 4, left very satisfied

Had a rocker burger (beef, pulled pork, bacon, cheese, onions) - absolutely delicious, though must be 5000 calories

Had a kiddie burger with cheese - very well prepared

Also had ribs - was excellent and salad with grilled chicken - the only average meal of the lot.

Great service, pleasant atmosphere. Recommend for a relaxed meal.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Excellents burgers, good service and a good friendly atmosphere!

It's one of our favourite places to eat, in Lagos. The menu is somewhat limited and they sometimes run out of steaks, however it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was ok. We dripped in for breakfast. They didn't have many options but I'm always open to try anything. I had the potato cakes, I've never had them so I don't knoe how they are served but they were cold. Not my favorite. It would have tasted a lot better if it would have been warmer. They have fruit/ veggie smoothies which are good. I believe all of their breakfast dished have smoked salmon so if you are anything like my friends yoy wouldn't like this place for breakfast.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

It is easy to walk past Rockefellas as you need to go up the stairs to get to the bar and it's outside dining area. But I would urge you not to as you will be missing a treat.

My partner and I visited on several occasions during our 2 week stay in Lagos. They open from 9am and serve breakfast, lunch and evening meals. Happy hour was 14:00-20:00 and cocktails were €3.50
This was my go to place for brunch. There Brunch Specials ranged from €4.95 for Eggs Benedict or Breakfast Bruschetta to €7.95 for Eggs Royale or Potato Cakes (proper potato cakes with salmon, poached egg and hollandaise - very good); washed down with an iced cappuccino (€3). I loved it.

Prices are very reasonable, portions are generous and staff are very friendly and accommodating. I really cannot fault this place, for a laid back American diner type meal.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Awefull meal..way too salty chicken wrap and lousy prawn salad. Service not adequate at all. Would not recommend it, ever.