“Slow service and poor taste”

Meu Limao Tapas & Wine
Ranked #121 of 447 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tapas of daily fresh local produce, seasonally inspired main courses, salads, mussels & vegetarian options. Homemade lemonades, sangria’s & sweets. Selection of Portuguese wines, available by the glass. Traditional mediterranean recipes combined with modern cooking methods. Explore the original flavours of the Algarve, in a historic setting.
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Very slow service.
Hot beer and wine.
Lame tasting salad. Mussel was ok.
Service is delivering empty olive oil bottle, forget orders etc.
You better stay away.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I don't understand the good reviews this place has received. It's a cozy restaurant yes but the food is really tasteless. We left very unhappy. The tabouleh is just plain bulgur with some tomatoes and parsley, calamari tasted gooey and undercooked, bruschetta was just (barely)roasted bread with tomatoes. I literally had to spice my own food with adding salt, pepper and olive oil (even asked for a whole lemon) to make something out of it. I could go on but I think I made my point. Accompanied by the slow service I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank sibelbel
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Food is ok but tiny portions and service slow at best. Trying to get a waiter to actually attend your table like pulling teeth. I had to get up twice. Don't think they care very much.

1  Thank Tom F
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Nice spot on the terrace and lot's of tapas variety served quite speedy. If you want some tasty tapas, on a called terrace in Lagos, definitely a place to go!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

we where looking to find some vegeterian and ther menu seems nice becoause not all of us are veggi... so it would be nice to have someting for every one ,but Certainly not the best tapas I've ever had, tasted a little reheated and possibly the sauces came out of a jar. Saying that though the restaurant was in a nice location and the service was ok . Nice for a drink but don't bother with the food.